Greed & Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Are you fricken kidding me, it would hurt you to see it .

I imaging you had to buy kleenex & xanex wholesale when bush was President eh?

#51     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Oh, now Pt, come on. I've stated here before, that although I hated the stupid wars, and disagreed with Rove, Cheney, and the handlers, that I never really hated Bush. I hated seeing him ridiculed overseas, and even the crazy shoe throwing incident. Why? Because he was our President. The GOP had totally dissed him more now than I ever did back in his day.

Kleenex and Xanax? Not for me, sorry.

#52     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I though he called her an orangutang. Which, in that photo, she strongly resembles BTW.

#53     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Very sad, Luke, even for you. This type of talk is disgusting at best, symbolic of poor genetic background at it's worst. Anyone who survives by putting others down with racial slurs, well, give rednecks a bad name. Just shameful Lucrum. Are you really that jealous of successful people who happen to not be white? Jealousy is a bad thing, in case you haven't been told that.

Time for dinner soon. Please rethink your posts.

#54     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you just made up that part about being "hurt"?

#55     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Oh brother
    I wish you guys would make up your minds, I thought genetics didn't play a role?
    Fuck the rednecks
    Jealous? LOL jealous of being ugly?

How many of them, I'm not going all the way back to the beginning bud.

#56     Sep 9, 2012

7. Jealous of being ugly? Did you really say that? Best laugh all evening. Talk about childish. Oh well, what the hell can I expect.

Please come on back with something else as funny. Maybe quote Pee Wee for us. Ha ha.

and, Fuck the Rednecks? Isn't that inbreeding? I thought we talked about genetics already.

And, yes, it would take too much time to rethink all your posts. Just try to think through the last month or so. Keep it simple.

#57     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You really don't have anything do you?

#58     Sep 9, 2012
  9. Mav88

Mav88

You have no idea if I comprehended it, but we know you that you didn't because you have also no commentary and never do anything but cut and paste.

You are a walking one line asshole, a prick off even a logarithmic scale.

#59     Sep 9, 2012