Greed & Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm not talking about opinions AK, I'm talking about indisputable documented FACTS.

#41     Sep 9, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

...of leftists.

#42     Sep 9, 2012
  3. Whatever you say "DOL" :D

#43     Sep 9, 2012
  4. No, no, not really. You two love birds have brought this stupid discussion to another thread now. Geebus.

#44     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Nope, I realized that rationality was beyond the scope of this particular individual. So I have let it go. When he called the first lady a baboon, I realized I was wallowing in the mud with a pig, and Matthew gives specific instructions about pigs.:)

#45     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Piss down your own leg and let it trickle onto the pig?

#46     Sep 9, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Let it go"? :D Hiding behind ignore after being called out as a fool isn't letting it go.

#47     Sep 9, 2012
  8. PT actually said something that disgraceful? That really hurts, I was defending him on many things, including the fact that the bible thumpers here think of him as the worst possible of creature (homosexual), and yet he needs affirmation so badly that he pretends to like them.

But, if he is really that sick, than I'm losing patience with him. That is so revolting. The most hated species of humankind, per the bible thumpers, gays, calling the First lady of America a name like that.

PT, is this true? Any chance at all of being a man and apologizing, just once for this?

#48     Sep 9, 2012
  9. I don't think I've posted anything that would require an apology.

If you think differently :then present your case (ie evidence) .

#49     Sep 9, 2012
  10. OK, I'm going to make an assumption. I'll assume that, at minimum, you decided to pull down that post. I won't search for it, since it really would hurt me to see it.

Thank you. I really think you're better than that.

#50     Sep 9, 2012