Greed & Debt: The True Story of Mitt Romney and Bain Capital

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Brass, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Another knucklehead who can't address the topic at hand.

The article was by Mike Taibbi and was about Romney, which is why you won't find your opinion of Obama and the stimulus plan in it.

#31     Sep 8, 2012
  2. No

#32     Sep 9, 2012
  3. luke. . . i hope this answer don't give you a headache.:(.

#33     Sep 9, 2012
  4. Mav88

Mav88

Brass cuts and pastes some long Romney-wall street attack piece, very appropriate as I have never seen him nor any of the shills here make any sort of argument on their own. They are followers, fawning little minds that will anxiously swallow anything they think reinforces their religion.

#34     Sep 9, 2012
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

That sums it up pretty well.

And I'm STILL voting for the Mormon, instead of the Moron.

#35     Sep 9, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

If you're friends with RCG your ARE friends with a known documented indisputable liar.

How is it you're so willing to over look that just because he shares your liberal political views?

#36     Sep 9, 2012
  7. I and not going back and forth with you on our opinions on RCG

Political views have no influence with my judgement of character.While I think you have issues with minorities I have stated that you were an honest man and our political beliefs are very different

#37     Sep 9, 2012
  8. Brass

Brass

And MavHH is too stupid to comprehend the content, so his commentary is peripheral and tangential at best, and wholly irrelevant.

#38     Sep 9, 2012
  9. It's an ongoing theme with that bunch.

#39     Sep 9, 2012
  10. His lie was concerning his supposed associated profession not politics.

But run away IQ47 you never were up to countering facts anyway thus you have me on ignore :D :D

#40     Sep 9, 2012