Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. noddyboy

noddyboy

BTW, the FOMC meetings are on their website -- they did have meetings in option expiration weeks in March and June for example, but we know there is no meeting this month (August).

#8501     Aug 10, 2015
  2. i960

i960

Which part? :)

#8502     Aug 10, 2015
  3. remember a few Friday's ago when the Fed "accidentally" released a report projecting rates a year and two years from now...that was the catalyst to sell the market off after we hit resistance...the Fed now times its "jawboning" and "rate forecasts" to coincide with the algo pump and dump's...

#8503     Aug 10, 2015
  4. How about that volume...

#8504     Aug 10, 2015
  5. i960

i960

Yeah it's almost (well, is, actually) laughable how transparent the nonsense is. I'm just looking forward to seeing what actual excuse will be rolled around come Sep (and then of course Dec).

#8505     Aug 10, 2015
  6. Yeah, I agree...I don't believe they will raise. I think that more dollar strength will wreak too much havoc on foreign markets and lead to further problems with energies and their debt markets...The whole "awaiting job market statistics" is just another one of their faux qualifiers to arbitrarily set more conditions on a tightening cycle...

Also look at how some of the high flier tech stocks shot into orbit and are still setting up there perched...I'd like to see some of them fall out of the sky before I believe that the Fed is serious about tightening (I know..cue the laugh track).

#8507     Aug 10, 2015
    i960 likes this.
  7. romik

romik

Covered

#8508     Aug 11, 2015
  8. londonkid

londonkid

they may need the circuit breaker today in the spoos, definitely a potential brown trousers day coming. dxy is ugly. I am not short equities as I have enough risk on in fx. GL.

#8509     Aug 11, 2015
  9. romik

romik

Markets are down, can't be right :confused:

BTW today INDU officially registered a Death Cross.

#8510     Aug 11, 2015
    FCXoptions likes this.