Gotta love ZERO RISK in the SP500 = $$$

Discussion in 'Trading' started by makloda, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Well off the lows....duh...its almost lunch time.

Snap5.jpg

#16341     Jan 19, 2018
  2. LIFETIME buying opportunity here folks.. shutdown headline noise is holding back the markets.. expect indexes to gap up +2% over the weekend with a late night agreement..

BUY BUY BUY all in

#16342     Jan 19, 2018
  3. Inverse H&S NQ.

Snap8.jpg

#16343     Jan 19, 2018
    arbuckletboone likes this.
  4. Nice chart. I don't think much of chart patterns in general, but bullish patterns almost always work on the indicies (pro tip; never short a 'bearish setup' lol)

#16344     Jan 19, 2018
  5. Neuroway

Neuroway

Hmm... Yes but you seem to conveniently forget that it took 928 days for the SP500 to rise by 50%. A mere day in the life of a Crypto. Have fun with your turtle ride! :)

#16345     Jan 19, 2018
  6. I notice crypto dweebs NEVER talk about loss. Only gain.

300 billion in mkt cap dissappeared and only $23 was claimed as loss on the entire interweb

#16346     Jan 19, 2018
  7. all those folks that tried to buy the bounce in ibm, would have been better served reading my turd post

im just neva wrong

#16347     Jan 19, 2018
  8. S2007S

S2007S

More scare tactics!!!

Government shutdown would create roadblocks in the housing market

• If the ongoing congressional budget standoff forces a government shutdown, homebuyers and sellers could be subject to more headaches than usual before their deals close.
    • That's because buyers looking for mortgage approval could hit paperwork roadblocks if the shutdown furloughs workers at the IRS or Social Security Administration.
    • Here's how another shutdown could make buying or selling a home even more stressful.
    John W. Schoen | @johnwschoen

#16348     Jan 19, 2018
  9. S2007S

S2007S

Haaaaaaa haaaaaaa 11 years !!!!

Haaaaaa

US stocks will likely run higher for another 11 years, Wall Street's Tom Lee says
    • Thomas Lee, head of research at Fundstrat Global Advisors, says Friday on CNBC's "Halftime Report" that he and the firm's technical strategist think stocks peak in year 2029.
    • Lee's analysis is based on economic data such as housing starts, that indicate to the strategist the economy is likely only in the middle of the global business cycle.
    • Lee also expects that funds will flow out of bonds into stocks in search of better returns, helping equities gain.
    Evelyn Cheng | @chengevelyn

#16349     Jan 19, 2018
  10. Neuroway

Neuroway

No idea. The psychological study of crypto traders is not my field of expertise, actually. I was talking about volatility. Not P&L. And the volatility of the SP500 has lots of inertia, just like an hippopotamus slowly walking its way to take a dive into some muddy river in the great plains of the Serengeti.

#16350     Jan 19, 2018