Good sources to watch screen recorded trading sessions from experienced traders

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by bmoney, Feb 4, 2020.

1. bmoney

bmoney

It doesn't need to be live trading, but just something that shows me what the big guys and more experienced people are looking at to better see how people with more experience are placing their trades and making decisions. I would like to see this to help refine my own trading, and compare my thoughts with their actions to find faults in myself to improve my business. It can be day or swing trading, but please no guru dog shit like Ross Cameron and all that. I appreciate anything you guys have to share. Thanks and I truly hope everyone has a wonderful day.

2. qlai

qlai

What makes his stuff that? You want someone who sounds smart?

3. bmoney

bmoney

I didn’t mean to sound like an ass. My apologies. I just say that because it’s all the same “buy the breakout on penny stocks with news catalyst” with the gurus, and I was looking for a refreshing take on how to trade things outside of low caps and pump and dump stocks

4. gaussian

gaussian

When you ask for screen recordings of "experienced traders" all you are going to get is guru dogshit, fyi, unless you pay very real money.

5. bmoney

bmoney

I’d be willing to pay money if it is worth it. I never said it had to be free ;)

6. qlai

qlai

SMB Capital
    Bear Bull Traders

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

search on YouTube for those channels.

8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

Youtube live, Twitch and Discord...then include those words with what you're trading in your Google search.

https://www.google.com

wrbtrader

9. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Hi bmoney-IMO, you can watch a thousand videos of traders trade and not learn what you need to learn. They will show you good and bad days, but not the process of interpreting their data. Not how to manage risk/reward/fear/greed. And, any of the "big guys", the real players, would never share. The secret is in the manipulation of data. It can be in the form of trading screen-based charting, proxy statements, IVOL movement, earnings estimates, social media sentiment, etc. The number of ways to predict the future is endless and hard to do, as it is both art and science. Then you have to learn to balance fear and greed. You need to find your own path. You will say, "watching others might not hurt" and yet it can. It can give you bad habits as you might copy and not evolve. Good luck-Bob

MACD, dealmaker and comagnum like this.
  10. bmoney

bmoney

I 100% agree with finding my own path. That is what I’m trying to do, but I’m having trouble finding it. I have ideas, but I lack confidence in those ideas because I know that I’m very new to the game and my experience and knowledge is limited. I guess what I’m trying to do here is somewhat confirm some ideas I have through other people’s successful trades, but I’m also trying to see how other people play the game to better understand what I’m competing against, even if I’m speculating the motives. I desperately want to get to the next step, but I’ve been alone on this journey and don’t know where to look for help. Is there any source or step that you would recommend for me to seek out that could potentially point me in the correct direction? I’m just looking to truly understand the markets and it’s players at a more advanced level to construct more efficient ideas with greater consistency.

#10     Feb 4, 2020