Good girls vs bad girls

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Cutten, Jun 15, 2008.

Which girl to go for?

1. Nice girls are keepers - live happily ever after with Miss A

19 vote(s)
    59.4%
  2. Bad girls do it better - go for Miss B

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  3. Other (explain further)

4 vote(s)
    12.5%
  1. Hey -

We all manage risk here. Most 'bad girls' are really just good girls gone bad. The real 'bad' girls - well, sociopaths don't change their colors. I stand behind my post.

#21     Jun 15, 2008
  2. Both girl A and B are a fantasy. Marriage is a business between 2 people who can negotiate sex and money, It is in my opinion that marriage requires trust and understanidng along with sex.

#22     Jun 15, 2008
  3. Mary Ann, hands down. They're both lovely women, but in the context of the roles they played, it has always been a no-brainer.

#23     Jun 16, 2008
  4. lol. The quote with the reality of getting hit in the head with a frying pan, where's the razzle dazzle?

#24     Jun 16, 2008
  5. :p Ok nutmeg, I tried to sound mature.
    But if we are talking about marriage to good girl verses bad girl, than it is good to find someone to have great sex with, but who you can trust as a business partner. That is what I mean.

#25     Jun 16, 2008
  6. To Mister Cutton who asks what he should do. You like bad girl ways yes? So have your fun and do what makes you happy. If and when you find bad girl ways stress you, then go to good girl who you can trust and have good sex with.

#26     Jun 16, 2008
  7. I don't put up with drama/bitchness/obnoxiousness - I don't care if girl B is hot and puts out and is crazy in bed - I would pass on sex with her and just NEXT her.

I'd rather play around with girl A (swing trade - 1 month - 6 month thing) - oh and trust me, I'll make sure I get to do WHATEVER I want with girl A in bed

And to the other poster who said: take girl A and keep girl B on the side - having 2 girls at once? what a waste of time - life is too short to blow all your youth on girls

#27     Jun 16, 2008
  8. jem

jem

May I suggest you consider being with the more consistent and rational one.

Just about every week I am married I think back to my smart friends quote form about 15 years ago....

LQ: I will only marry a very intelligent woman...

me: with beer in hand... how come?

LQ: because if she is really smart - she will know I am always right.

#28     Jun 16, 2008
  9. what's the difference.
    cunts r cunts whether they are black, brown, wht, or yellow.

#29     Jun 16, 2008
  10. How poetic your speech is. You must be looking for type A girl.

#30     Jun 16, 2008