Global Futures Exchange & Trading Company, Inc. reaches record numbers in worldwide t

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Richard_Gfetc, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Richard_Gfetc

Richard_Gfetc Global Futures Exchange <br>& Trading Company

Global Futures Exchange & Trading Company, Inc. reaches record numbers in worldwide trading!

On Thursday, January 5, 2006, Global Futures reached a record contract volume in E-Mini Russell 2000, accounting for more than 8.5% of all E-Mini Russell 2000 contracts cleared worldwide on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Global customers executed over 9,700 E-Mini Russell contracts compared to the total volume of 111,006 contracts as reported by the CME. Global attributes our success to the continuing growth of the company, multiple clearing, multiple trading platform, support in 21+ languages, 24 hour trading and deep discounts commissions for volume traders.

On Tuesday, November 8, 2005, Global Futures reached a record contract volume in E-Mini Russell 2000, accounting for more than 14% of all E-Mini Russell 2000 contracts cleared worldwide on the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. Global customers executed nearly 16,000 E-Mini Russell contracts compared to the total volume of 110,907 contracts as reported by the CME. Global attributes our success to the continuing growth of the company, multiple clearing, multiple trading platform, support in 21+ languages, 24 hour trading and deep discounts commissions for volume traders.

2. just21

just21

Your market share is collapsing!

3. I'm wondering why so many clients of Global are trading E-Mini Russell 2000. Its volume is too low for me to trade.

4. Don't make fun of this guy.

Brokers make more than your average trader, and they don't have one-tenth the blood, sweat and tears of a trader.

I tell all my friends - not one person should consider becoming a trader before looking at becoming a broker.

A guy is sitting in my trading room paying $1.10 per contract for options. Yes, it's his own fault. People say there's no longer any low-hanging fruit, no arbitrage left in the markets. Try charging 80 cents per option contract, when your own cost to clear them is 30 cents or less. Rinse and repeat over hundreds of trades a day. That's arbitrage.

5. katesdp

katesdp

Did I correctly hear Maria Bartiromo say it's at an all time high?