Glenn Beck on 9/11 Victims

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Landis82, Sep 14, 2009.

1. "...this is horrible to say, and I wonder if I'm alone in this -- you know it took me about a year to start hating the 9-11 victims families? ...I don't hate all of them. I hate probably about 10 of them. But when I see a 9-11 victim family on television, or whatever, I'm just like, 'Oh, shut up!' I'm so sick of them because they're always complaining. And we did our best for them."

[​IMG]

2. Cesko

Cesko

Irrelevant.

When Kennedy died everybody was talking about Mary Jo you were talking about "beautifull speech" he gave thousands years ago. IRRELEVANT. Fucking 50 years old juvenile!

Besides provide audio, otherwise stick this smear shit up in your ass maggot.

3. You clearly are the dumbest fool on ET.
    Ask, and you shall receive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU

4. Where is the rest of the statement? You have no idea to tell what he is talking about with this quote.

5. I'm not surprised that you would have great difficulty with his quote, given that your reading comprehension is so horrible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU

Perhaps your ears work better than your eyes.
    But then again, it still comes back to your brain.

6. This sounds like it was recorded shortly after Katrina. Way to stay current FloydLandis.

7. The you tube clip does nothing to clarify the context of WHY he hates the 10 - complaining about what? That Bush new about 9/11?

I want you to tell me, and quote the source.

You're just pissed off because you got your ass handed to you in your last little thread about Glenn Beck and his Van Jones advertisers. LOL!

Come on you commie lover! Are you also a 9/11 truther?

8. Congratulations.
    Once again, you prove to everyone here on ET just how "dense" you are.

9. Once again, you run away from answering a question.

A sure sign you've got no substance and are a wee little man.

Here it is again:

The you tube clip does nothing to clarify the context of WHY he hates the 10 - complaining about what? That Bush new about 9/11?

I want you to tell me, and quote the source.

10. I'm sorry, but I actually TRADE the markets for a living.

So unlike you ( who doesn't trade a thing ), I am not able to respond back within a moment's notice. Apparently, you aren't able to comprehend that either.

Perhaps you can tell me why anyone would use such a strong word as HATE in the first place to describe or characterize a group of people.

#10     Sep 14, 2009