GKFX - opinions?

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by Tradeo2, Mar 8, 2016.

1. Tradeo2

Tradeo2

Hi guys, new here, want to find answer here about my quite favourite broker GKFX. I am still only in demo mode there but I ma wondering if anyone here trades there for real? Do they pay without problems? How about live account vs demo? Do you think it is OK broker or I should chose some other? Thanks

2. Tradeo2

Tradeo2

Ok my update about GKFX. Since my last post I have opened live account and topped up 500 USD. It took a while to get into black numbers but right now I am about 150 plus, so quite happy... I have found browsing around web just in this review http://trade-test.com/gkfx-review that they offer this quite cool Autochartist software. I have applied for that (you have to apply, unless you deposit 2k into your account, which was not my case), and they gave it to me! Yayy.. So if you dont know about this option as I did not, read that review or just tell them you read about it in that review and they should give it to you eventhough you are small client.
    And what is Autochartist good for? Lets say, for triangle positions which I like to trade at GKFX, they have over 70% success rate! That is crazy, right, but it is almost true. I am starting slowly to trade those ACH patterns and it seems to me I am turning into profit here :) So I will keep you updated and please share your thoughts on GKFX as well. Am I only one trading there? :wtf: