Get Your FREE Sex Change Operation Right Here Folks

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Nov 9, 2012.

1. pspr

pspr

Liberal government at work.

San Francisco could begin offering free sex changes to residents who don’t have insurance by this time next year, even though the beleaguered taxpayers who would foot the bill for the operations are already seeing several vital services cut.

The gender-switching surgeries are part of a comprehensive program for treating transgender people that the city's Health Commission green-lighted on Tuesday and announced two days later. Backers say it will help ease the mental anguish of people who feel they are trapped in bodies of the wrong gender, but critics wonder why the taxpayers should foot the bill.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/11/0...o-to-foot-bill-for-sex-changes/#ixzz2BlymPp3i

2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Channel surfing late last night I ran across one of those HBO "real sex" episodes.

I think I found Pelosi's constituents. What a bunch of fucking fruit cakes.

3. pspr

pspr

I could give out free sex change operations, too. I have a big pair of hedge shears in the Garage. They could just squat over a bucket and snip. No charge. (well, maybe $10) I suppose I could use the ones I cut off to sew onto the ladies who want to go the other way.

4. stoic

stoic

:D :)

5. Backers say it will help ease the mental anguish of people who feel they are trapped in bodies of the wrong gender, but critics wonder why the taxpayers should foot the bill.

---------------------

Well guys, that does it for me. Yuppers, I think we all should sign up for Obama care. This is not a leap of imagination to realize this entire country is turning into a vast psych ward.

Routine daily living or just being born is turning into a lifetime of trauma where everyone need medications and life is truly a ride on the short bus.