Get Realtime news like this ASAP

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by cutetrader, Feb 10, 2017.

1. Does any one know if there are any website/news letter which I can subscribe to get news related to SPY symbol.

Example -

1) Donald trump gave speech on tax reforms and SPY shooted up.

2) FOMC reports are good and expected SPY to go higher after some time.

I usually get these news so late that the SPY has already increased a lot while I am figuring whats going on.

2. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Twitter.

dealmaker likes this.
  3. Can you give more info on this like whom to follow? or did you mean just search using $SPY on twitter?

4. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Try using twitter to search for news. Free.

5. Overnight

Overnight

ROFL OMM, you are teasing the poor lad now.

6. usman

usman

theres an app called Trigger. it send you a notification whenever trump tweets anything regarding stocks, its not right away ight be some seconds delayed but its a great app to have, it helps with stocks as well. more of an alert type of app.

cutetrader likes this.
  7. Handle123

Handle123

http://mam.econoday.com/

Unless, you there as soon as twitter comes out, you too slow to react and it is still 50/50

8. Max E.

Max E.

No he isnt, a good Twitter feed is incredibly valuable as a trader, basically like a scanner, dont just chase calls, but it gives you extra ideas, then its up to you to figure out what works and what doesnt.

Also many times i have seen stocks make big moves and i couldnt find the reason on any of my news feeds so i go to twitter, and they have the answer, Twitter is an incredibly valuable trading tool, unfortunately their stock is not a good trading tool, for longs anyways. :D

9. Big AAPL

Big AAPL

Did you really just say "shooted"?

cutetrader likes this.
  10. comagnum

comagnum

Retail gets the news last - the big hedge funds & HFT's pay the big $ to ensure they get the news & economic reports first.

#10     Feb 11, 2017
    Max E. likes this.