Get ready for new ES highs

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by Bakinec, Aug 21, 2009.

1. Bakinec

Bakinec

Seems like the money masters have prepared the soil overnight for the ES to break out of the 1015 resistance and close the week on new highs.

2. AyeYo

AyeYo

I'm short the S&P so... yea... breakout guaranteed.

3. Bakinec

Bakinec

LMAO!

That reminds me of a rule I was going to make when I was a prop trader - trade the opposite of where you think the market will go. If I had been doing that from day one, I would be the best trader that firm ever had :D

4. AyeYo

AyeYo

You know, it's funny but true. I told myself no more plays on the overall market, but by damn if we break through this top here then I'm buying a DOW tracking ETF and riding it into the heavens.

5. Bakinec

Bakinec

I damn nearly burned my father's IRA and cash options accounts shorting SPY back when we were at 95. Hesitated to change position and go long thinking there'll be a deep pullback. Today everything expires worthless. :(

6. Bakinec

Bakinec

Anyway, I'm going long when I see it breaking up on open.

7. Bakinec

Bakinec

One min before existing home sales release. This is intense :cool:

8. Bakinec

Bakinec

LONG AT 1019!!!!!!!!!:D

GOD DAMN MOVE CAME BEFORE THE RELEASE SHOWED UP ON THE HOME SALES WEBSITE!!! WHAT THE FUCK!!! I MISSED 5 points!!

Did someone have a faster news outlet???

9. You need a live news feed, 10 am sharp the numb came out. Should of had a buy stop in, might have gotten filled a bit earlier. If you didnt have a buy stop in, you would have most likely gotten about that price you have anyways. It was a quick sweep up.

10. Bakinec

Bakinec

4.5 points!!! HIYAAAAAA!!! :D

I gotta get myself a direct news feed, god damn!!! That could've been 10 points.

EDIT

I realized I shoulda had a buy stop in....my dumbass hadn't been sleeping all night I guess that's why I didn't think of that :D

How's it going Ras?? You trade ES?

#10     Aug 21, 2009