Gauntlet Mini™ Promo, 40% Lifetime Discount On The $25,000 Account.

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Earn2Trade, Nov 2, 2020.

1. Dear Elite Traders,

This month we’re offering 40% off The Gauntlet Mini™ $25,000 account for every month of your subscription until you pass or cancel. Grab your lifetime discount now for $90 and get funded with Earn2Trade!

[​IMG]

2. Dazz

Dazz

how does your offering/program compare to TST, OneUp, Try2BFunded, etc? Try not to give us a useless marketing answer but rather something definitive, specific and detailed would be appreciated.

3. TRS

TRS

Take 100% off your trailing stop..

Damanuelman likes this.
  4. It's a one time test which is better than TST but there's a trailing stop that keeps following you even if you're above water. That's the only thing I hate. The customer service is top notch. Please new earn2trade rep that's not that scammer Ryan please pass this along.

5. Dazz

Dazz

Orianna F: asked you some questions?

6. Ohhhh... you want answers now?

7. Hello Dazz and Damanuelman,

I would say that besides the customer support (thank you for the nice comments), the one-step procedure makes it faster to get to the end-goal. We also provide a ton of extras that you can use during the evaluation: about 90 hours of free webinars, other content, multiple free platform licenses and Journalytix as well, which will help your journal habits and statistical analysis.

The aforementioned trailing drawdown, which is in fact measured on open equity, does stop increasing once it reached the starting account balance. It doesn't disappear, but it won't keep following you into profits.

8. Save yourself the money and steer clear of these guys. I've had experience with OneUp and TopStep. This is the one to avoid.

Dazz likes this.
  9. Dazz

Dazz

worthless response; every one has customer support; procedure is "faster" - how much faster? measure it? just a sales statement; 90 hr of free webinar = worthless; "other content" etc. is all sales, no substance.
    Grade F.

athlonmank8 likes this.
  10. I agree with Dazz. These aren't people you want to deal with.

#10     Nov 3, 2020