Gasoline Prices and Speculators: They Think You Are Stupid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bugscoe, Apr 25, 2011.

1. Write some substantive retort or leave the conversation to the grown ups.

Links to Krugman and a few poorly labelled graphs do nothing for your argument.

#11     Apr 25, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

I know you're not listening and that's normal, but we cannot afford to lose China as a customer.

#12     Apr 25, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

Oh! It's the labels on the graphs you don't like.

#13     Apr 25, 2011
  4. Hello

Hello

I fully agree that Bush basically did the exact same thing. The destruction of the USD been the U.S. monetary policy for years.

I am still up in the air in terms of whether or not i believe it is "deliberate" in the sense that they are intentionally crushing the middle class, or deliberate in the sense that they are following an agenda they are actually naieve enough to believe is good for america.

There is no question in my mind that what they are doing is deliberate, the only question is whether or not they actually believe what they are doing is good, or they are crushing america for their own personal reasons.

#14     Apr 25, 2011
  5. Ricter

Ricter

Ad hominem, you have lost this one.

#15     Apr 25, 2011
  6. Ricter

Ricter

The middle class is being squeezed because their jobs have been going overseas. It's not deliberate, it's "built into" capitalism--capital goes where the returns are to be found.

#16     Apr 25, 2011
  7. Hello

Hello

I already said what i would do to address this in my intitial post, and i fully believe what you are saying,(as it pertains to the middle class in the private sector) but re-read my initial post and look at why i think we are fucked from all angles as it pertains to that problem, and current government policy.

I am working on a response to your initial post right after this, i simply wanted to respond to denner cause he was the first to respond to me.

#17     Apr 25, 2011
  8. No, I simply touched a nerve.

You are making all this income, but spending all your time trolling on this site. Sure, makes sense.

#18     Apr 25, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

You went ad hominem because you touched one of my nerves??

#19     Apr 25, 2011
  10. Not even witty.

Maybe you can get your neighbor, Gabfly to write copy for you.

#20     Apr 25, 2011