Gap

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by fordewind, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Up....On Monday, almost certain.Who`s with me?

2. Nobert

Nobert

How many points, would you say ? ( as a guess )

3. Talking DJ, i think slightly above 24800.

Nobert likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

Is there any fundamentals behind that or pure technicals ? ( even it's a guess )

Last edited: Jan 26, 2019
    murray t turtle likes this.
  5. That`s pure technical.

6. Nobert

Nobert

What would you suggest, as a source of information, for a begginer ( exmpl. youtube cnannel, book, blog ), from techical aspects , to learn more about gaps ?

7. Except for the notion that gaps always fill, i wouldn`t advice you to focus much on gaps.They are rather exceptions.

8. Nobert

Nobert

Understood - thanks.

murray t turtle and fordewind like this.
  9. %%
    Not much;
    except good earnings can help gap up+ other way for bear..Or when SEC fines ceo $40,000,000, as years go by they may or may not forget forget that fundamental.LOL Not a prediction; hard to forget $40,000,000[edit,not meaning most are run as badly as my electric example,$40,000,000 fine]

Last edited: Jan 27, 2019
  10. Nobert

Nobert

Indeed, loss triggers way more emotions than profit, but, if i got you right, gap up, mostly can be effected by fundamentals like good earnings ( ? );

then what did you ment with that fine, is it EM that you're talkin about ? & that can be a reason for unaxpected gap down ? ( just shottin in the dark, trying to ,, uncode '' what you wrote )

#10     Jan 27, 2019