FX trading

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by cashclay, Jun 7, 2016.

1. cashclay

cashclay

Hey im really starting to look into fx trading. But the margin requirement is killing me. is there any broker out there who gives less margin requirement. Right now questradfde is 3.5%

2. cashclay

cashclay

right now on my demo account i bought 1,000,000 or 10 lots of EUR/usd. I t moved about 7 pips and i only made 570.. could you imagine if you bought 1 millions shares of apple and it moved that much. game over you would retire lol

3. I received an email from my fx broker telling me that fx margins are higher at the moment due to the expected volatility from Britain's potential exit from the EU. You may wanna check with your broker to see what's going on.

4. conduit

conduit

you mean 28:1 is not risky enough for you? Good luck, with every additional leverage point your probability of ruin will go up by more than 1%

5. cashclay

cashclay

okay but do you of any good brokers out there with the requirements i asked?

6. conduit

conduit

no because any reputable broker would not offer 50:1 or 100:1 or even more. It makes zero sense and poses a huge risk to the broker as well. See FXCM, it tells the whole story.

7. AbbotAle

AbbotAle

Many brokers will offer you 500:1 leverage and they'd a) love you to open an account, and b) will soon own all the cash in your account.

Try 20:1 to start with and also trade 1-2 micro lots (0.1-0.2 big lot).

8. cashclay

cashclay

I wanted to do something like that . But i wanted a broker that at least offered a 500 lev. But at least i would have after i learned. And yes microlot was what i wanted to start of with . Do you know of any? plus im also looking for a low margin and low deposit requirement

9. cashclay

cashclay

Why wouldnt a broker offer a 50 to 100 when others are offering 500? obviously isnt the risks greater with the 500 than 100