fx HEATMAP CYBERNETIXXX indicator! FREE!!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Reaver, Jan 29, 2008.

1. This will tell you at a glance if the currency you are watching is stronger than a curency you are comparing with. Pick any two currencies and set them up FOR SOME SIDE BY SIDE HEADS UP HEAT MAP ACTION!!

Only the strongest currencies survive to be traded!!! Get this before all the hedge fund managers steal it out from under you! They're going fast!

FREE VERSION:

2. AND HERE IS THE PRO VERSION-

I HAVE LICENSED THIS OUT TO EVERY SINGLE CHARTING SOFTWARE OUT THERE JUST TO MAKE SURE THAT NONE OF THE INSTITUTIONS THAT USE THIS CAN KEEP THE SECRET AWAY FROM YOU BECAUSE I WANT YOU TO KNOW WHAT THE STRONGEST AND WEAKEST CURRENCIES ARE!!

3. Everyone is a comedian. :) Good stuff Reaver, made me laugh.

4. Another snake oil salesman bites the dust thanks to one of ET's guard dogs.

Great job Reaver.

Hope everythings going well.

:)

5. LOL

Just trying to help out. :p

Waiting for Compulsive to drop in and take the cake with one of his crazy ass pics.

6. Thanks LH, yeah life's good man. Good to hear from you. Good trading to you in this crazy ass market!

7. Happy to hear that, and thanks.

Talk to you soon.

:)

8. You too man. Take care.

It's been boring without Timmay here....been having to resort to hunting smaller game. LOL

9. I think all the big snake oilers are afraid to show their faces here after Timmy.

Have to admit though, Timmy's threads sure did make me laugh...courtesy of the relentless pounding by you, Eprado, and a host of other ET regulars.

Some of the funniest sh*t this site has ever seen.

:D

#10     Jan 29, 2008