Fundamental Analysis

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by kmiklas, Aug 3, 2016.

1. kmiklas

kmiklas

Dear EliteTrader,

Can we have a "Fundamental Analysis" sub-forum?

We have a "Technical Analysis" forum. I searched around, but found nothing for peeps reading the balance sheets and attending the quarterly calls.

Thank you!

Sincerely,
    Keith Miklas

vanzandt likes this.
  2. You can post your comments under stocks about a specific stock with respect to Fundamental Analysis....

Baron likes this.
  3. vanzandt

vanzandt

Kieth... I for one would more than welcome any FA on any stock you feel opining on. There is definitely a lack of discussion in the stock forums here, only a few consistent posters. Look for good shorts too! I think its easier to find the pigs, especially in this bubble we are in.

kmiklas likes this.
  4. kmiklas

kmiklas

Thanks Vanzandt.

Groupon (Nasdaq:GRPN) has really got my eye. With $2B in market cap, a strong Web presence, good brand recognition, solid Q2 earning report, and a surprisingly low price ($5.87 at this time), I see it as a great buyout for a company looking to increase its Web presence.

All that being said, I'd like to do some deeper fundamental analysis on this equity.

5. vanzandt

vanzandt

I'll start a thread in stocks to keep this in the proper forum.

6. Hi... this is good post. Thanks for sharing... I don't know more about fundamental analysis. I searched the information on Google. I follow the JM Financial group. They provide fundamental analysis of stocks.