FS: $2 - Linksys cable modem BEFCMU10 Ver. 2

Discussion in 'Trading' started by WinstonTJ, Oct 16, 2012.

1. FS: $2 - Linksys cable modem BEFCMU10 Ver. 2

$2 via Paypal and I'll ship it anywhere in the USA via USPS.

2. Bob111

Bob111

:p :p :p

i have one of those too! not sure,if i can ship it to anyone for $2 :)

3. Winston, are you that desperate for our email addys? jk, nice offer.

4. LOL

I figured $2 would cover most of the shipping so it's more of a giveaway and I'll split the shipping with you.

I'm not even going to bother putting it on eBay, if no one wants it I'll just toss it in a week or so.

5. Pekelo

Pekelo

6. Didn't even know tomato works on these things, it's a modem not a router. I have an old BMW in storage along with a bunch of other junk and this thing was in one of the boxes. Didn't even know I had it. If someone wants it $2 and it's theirs. If not garbage in a week.

7. jem

jem

how much to ship the BMW?

j/k

8. LOL you don't want it. When I pulled it out of the barn there were weeds growing up through the floorboards under the driver's seat and in the trunk. It needs about $80k worth of restoration and it's only half way done...

If you want to buy me out of the BMW I'll give you the router for free :D

9. Shame on you for letting "The Ultimate Driving Machine" get into such a state.

I fell in love with a BMW the first time I saw one. First time I got $10K together, I bought one. In retrospect, I wish I'd have spent the $10K on Microsoft stock... could have later BOUGHT A BMW DEALERSHIP with the same money.. :( :D

10. Shame on you for letting "The Ultimate Driving Machine" get into such a state.

I fell in love with a BMW the first time I saw one. First time I got $10K together, I bought one. In retrospect, I wish I'd have spent the $10K on Microsoft stock... could have later BOUGHT A BMW DEALERSHIP with the same money.. :( :D

BTW... I currently have one.

#10     Oct 17, 2012