Friday 13th ( Stock Traders Almanac)

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by dealmaker, Apr 12, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Business as usual.
    Don't get obsessed with this kind of superstitious/religious/voodoo/beliefs/etc/misc stuff in your trading or in your normal life.

murray t turtle and dealmaker like this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

So on Friday the13th, we should be careful of which tea-leaves we read as we sip the witch's brew?

murray t turtle and dealmaker like this.
  4. henry76

henry76

I think you missed the point Lawrence , people should get obsessed with mumbo jumbo , how else am I going to make a buck.

dealmaker likes this.
  5. %%
    True, dealmaker;
    but they tend to average bull markets + bear markets together. That's fine for averages, but who wants to be average??I Tend to pick the one week or month that takes more time anyway; close to close price + SEPT is better for bears than APR, usually LOL.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    dealmaker likes this.
  6. Yes, bee careful ; I hate twitter, green tea,to slow.LOL But I love the Sock Traders Almanac, paper editions+ some statistic books. By the way good nickname they gave OCT=''Bear killer'' T But really bears hibernate more , than get killed.QQQ did turn red candle; but close to close on 2oo days looks uptrending SPY 50day moving average could favor bears today; but tech trend/QQQ/MSFT is up until proven other wise

7. You mention bearish like it's such an absolute bad, negative thing;
    A great trader embraces all environments and can look at the market neutrally, objectively... can manage to walk away fruitfully.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
    Zodiac4u and murray t turtle like this.
  8. %%
    I use those colors + gray for bear/sell; + blue or green for buy bull trend. You may want to do a counter trend on GE,buy, it may close up green/blue today. NOT me; not neutral, I like larger trends.:caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution::caution:

murray t turtle likes this.
  10. %%
    I dont agree with his nickname of '' OCT= Bear killer'' More of a bear hibernator LOL. BUT since they were the ones to first publish that,[Almanac] as far as i know =i quote them on that.:D:D:caution::caution: BUT i seldom get in a big hurry+ worry about a hi speed delivery...........................

#10     Apr 23, 2018