Free Webinar: Understanding Order Routing and Liquidity Rebates

Discussion in 'Events' started by Robert Morse, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

[​IMG]

Understanding Order Routing and Liquidity Rebates
    Free Webinar Wednesday, July 19th, 4:15 pm ET
    Register for Webinar

Join Rob Livson, VP of Business Development to learn about:

• The benefits of various routing destinations
    • Utilizing liquidity rebates
    • Customizing your order entry
    Lightspeed Trader® offers a large variety of order routing destinations, along with multiple strategy routes, order types, and timeframes. We will show you how to route your order to the destination of your choice and highlight the benefits of our various selections.

Learn how to understand and utilize our Liquidity rebates to lower your trading costs and maximize your profits. We will define the differences between adding and removing liquidity and detail the cost structure of all of the order types and routing.

Additionally, we will demonstrate how to setup custom orders as hot buttons and hot keys to increase your efficiency and streamline your order entry process.

Date: Wednesday, July 19th at 4:15 pm ET

Register for Webinar

Copyright © 2017 Lightspeed Trading, LLC.
    Our address is 1001 Avenue of the Americas, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10018, USA

------------------------------------
    [​IMG]
    For more information on our professional brokerage, contact me directly. If you would like to try a demo of Lightspeed Trader or one of our other platforms, email me directly or use this link. Please add that you heard about us from Elite Trader so I can be your salesperson.
    https://www.lightspeed.com/demo-request/

Bob Morse