Free Trading, no PDT !

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by Younes, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Younes

Younes

Hello everyone,

Anyone trading with this broker TradeZero ? they are located in Bahamas. They claim

no fees for trading using limit orders, 0,005$ for market orders, no PDT , leverage 4:1 for 500$-2000$ / 6:1 for >2000$.

Are they legit? Any info would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

2. IAS_LLC

IAS_LLC

They don't except accounts from people living in the U.S, and they get paid paid for routing there order flow to certain venues. Depending on the style of your trading, you may get very poor fills because of their routing. This is all in the "FAQ" section of their website, I don't have any personal experience with them.

3. botpro

botpro

That's unbelievable, limit orders cost nothing! :
    https://www.tradezero.co/pricing
    Code:
    Fee Example    Commission

Buy 1000 shares of AAPL at less than $125.25
    AAPL Current Price (Bid 125.20 x Ask 125.25)    Free

Sell 10000 shares SIRI at greater than $3.65
    SIRI Current Price (Bid 3.65 x Ask 3.70)     Free

4. Younes

Younes

The only thing I found about them was this review: tradingschools .org/reviews/trade-zero/, but you can not trust reviews on the internet these days.

5. CBC

CBC

OTC CFD Bucket shop.

6. d08

d08

There is nothing unbelievable about it. If you were trading with real money instead of using simulated data, you'd know this. They sell their order flow therefore guaranteeing you get terrible fills. If you provide liquidity (=limit orders), you would routinely get paid to trade.

7. Younes

Younes

Hey d08. Do you have an experience with them? How do you know you get terrible fills?. Thanks.

8. botpro

botpro

Ok, now I understand their structure. Yes there were times in the past when brokers had "commission wars"
    advertising agressively for paying for providing liquidity etc. Ok, same thing, just made compact and handy...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2016
  9. botpro

botpro

IMHO it is impossible to get "terrible fills" with limit orders... :banghead: :D

smileypete likes this.
  10. CBC

CBC

??? U never heard of order flow fees ?? You can set a limit order and the broker can modify ur order.

IMO its all rubbish. Its just another fee and should all be included in the commission....

Just brokers taking money that they shouldn't.

Which broker are you with? I'l look up their order flow statement... all of them have one.

#10     Mar 14, 2016