Free Online Presentation/Workshop

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by Don Bright, Jul 10, 2011.

1. OK guys.... since I am unable to do any traveling for a while, and do have a couple of groups who have asked for something online...we have put together a basic presentation via "GoTo Meeting" - shooting for next Monday, July 18, right after the closing bell. 4:15 NY time.

(From my outline):
    First 20-30 minutes will be introduction from Don Bright. Responding to the basic questions we receive daily/weekly (License info, capital required, payout questions, capital lock-up, funds withdrawals, etc.). Perhaps another 5-10 minutes showing a brief overview of the Redi Platform.

Answer any questions regarding joining the firm, and whatever else is on their minds.

We can then turn to Bob Bright for his view on the necessary understanding of global financial and political information and how it affects all traders.

Turn over to Rob Friesen to discuss the various software support packages we offer through PairCo. Discuss our Spread History, pairs trading in general. Introduce the concept of "trader matching" (possibly, perhaps wait until next online workshop). 20-30 minutes.

Cash Coyne (our Remoter Manager) will discuss remote trading set up, software, connectivity and how he handles risk and interaction with his traders.

Finish up with panel responding to questions. Perhaps plan another follow up for any specific aspect that the attendees would like to know more about.

Nothing fancy, but since many have asked for something like this... I hope you can make it. We'll talk about "what seems to working these days."

Please PM me so I can give you login instructions... or send me an email to donbright@brighttrading.net with "online presentation" in the subject line.

I would apprectiate questions from you ahead of time, again either PM or email... I'll answer as many as I can.

We'll try to stick to the plan, and keep the progaganda to a minimum, LOL.

(BTW, thanks guys for all the supportive emails, really helps)....

Don

2. I have a few more on the list.....just keeping this bumped up... I will be sending out login info tomorrow or Wednesday.

Don

3. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don, it's a lot harder for me to harass you in this online format. Please get better soon so we can debate in person. :)

4. We have 11 spots left at this point. Here is what we're discussing. Send PM for login info:

Basic overview, times approximate. Estimate overall time of 90 minutes.

First segment will be introduction from Don Bright. Responding to the basic questions we receive daily/weekly (License info, capital required, payout questions, capital lock-up, funds withdrawals, etc.). Don will then show a brief look at the Redi platform. We will plan another workshop dedicated to this if desired.

Now to trading strategies:
    We will then turn to Bob Bright for his view on the necessary understanding of global financial and political information and how it affects all traders.

We will introduce Cash Coyne, 15 year Bright Trader. Cash is responsible for the bulk of our "remote" or "Bright at Home" traders. He will discuss the specific ramifications of remote trading with Bright.

Rob Friesen, who is the President of our PairCo affiliate, and handles many of our remote traders as well as our Canadian operations, will give a brief overview of one of our most successful strategies, pairs trading. He will also show us the software that is available to our traders.

PM or email to donbright@brightrading.net

Edit: We will be taking suggestions during the webinar for specific topics, strategies, tactics etc. for ongoing webinars. As they say "you guys asked for it" - and, since I won't be able to travel (at least for the near future), I would like to share as much as we can in this format.....thanks guys...

Don

5. Just a reminder, webinar is today after the close. If you haven't received login info, PM me or send email to donbright@brighttrading.net

Don

6. Don was the webinar achived anywhere? Can we still listen to it?

7. PM me for a link.

Don