FREE "Closing Bell" webinars Daily 3:30pm w/Ken Calhoun

Discussion in 'Events' started by KCalhoun, Mar 5, 2020.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

See each day's hottest momentum charts, plus get smart ideas for your trading! Lively, interactive with Q&A.

Join daily 3:30pm "closing bell' webinars this week, free, register at

https://trademastery.com/ttofree

trader99 likes this.
  2. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

You're all invited, I'm doing these all week long this week too, I login early 3pm ET most days.

https://trademastery.com/ttofree/

Look over my shoulder via gotowebinar, today's charts include

UVXY TVIX SQQQ DWT UWT GUSH TQQQ

And pick up new trading ideas. No PowerPoint or pitch fest, instead we just review technical price action on charts plus real trades I did. FREE

3. Dazz

Dazz

Do you actually execute real trades with real entries or just point them out?

4. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Hi - the free closing bell webinars in the afternoon are mainly to recap the day's top charts; i may do some occasional end-of-day live real trades, mostly to close open positions; you can see order confirmations via my fidelity account I show, both wins and stops

most of my live real trading is done in the morning, in my premium live room sessions I've held (since the year 2000!) in my chatroom at www.tradingtheopen.com

5. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

6. Dazz

Dazz

thank you for the kind offer; before I accept might I ask again: Do you actually execute real trades with real entries or just point them out?

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

It depends on the day, sometimes I trade live, other days I am mostly pointing out lots of alerts so I can focus on teaching more than trading.

I never trade all the alerts I point out; there's many I cover. That's one reason my live market training has been so popular this last 20 years with several thousand active traders -- because I work hard to cover a wide variety of chart patterns to help traders with different styles.

Most of my live real trades are done in the morning, though I do occasionally close currently-open positions or scale into swing trades during these brief closing bell 30-minute free sessions.
    I also pull up "trader's choice" charts on request to answer questions about entry price action patterns.

The free closing bell sessions are to recap charts my room members were trained in earlier in the day, plus I'll occasionally trade live to manage current open positions.

These sessions at the end of the day are also a great way for traders who are new to working with me (or skeptics, lol) to get to know me better and get an honest look at my trading style.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2020