Free charting software for IQ Feed

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by Bob111, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Bob111

Bob111

is it exists? something for free, to see EOD daily charts ,based on IQ feed data? not QP with their registration,not sierra with their trials,something simple just to see damn charts.
    i need to compare the data from multiple sources

Thank you!

2. ofthomas

ofthomas

daily charts of what? free platforms are many, but not all are created equal depending on what you trade, given they wont handle all products... if you just need simple charting, NT will more than do it... if you need anything more complex, you will need a more robust charting platform.... not sure why you are knocking on Sierra, it is decently priced and does the job...

3. EOD? bigcharts.com

4. NinjaTrader_Ray

NinjaTrader_Ray ET Sponsor

Download NinjaTrader and connect to Kinetick EOD (built in) which provides both free software and data.

http://www.kinetick.com/end-of-day

5. Bob111

Bob111

#1.you can't scroll back to see daily data let say for 01/03/2010.
    #2. i always having a problems with saving chart settings for their 'advanced chart' in firefox. no matter that i do-i'm always getting this-
    the problem probably in firefox cookies,but i just can't figure this out.
    every time i go to bigcharts-i'm getting default view

6. Bob111

Bob111

instead of this-

7. ????

8. Bob111

Bob111

you spend some time,setup the charts as they are on last pic,then next time you go to bigcharts-i get their 'default' view (on first pic)
    another words-every time i go to big charts and i need to see a BIG candlestick chart-i can't have it. every time i have to go thru series of click-go to advance,scroll down,pick chart type etc.
    don't know where the problem-in my firefox or their cookies. but this is what i have. lots of click,zero convenience.

9. nkhoi

nkhoi