Fox Biz Website is live

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by rickf, Oct 1, 2007.

1. rickf

rickf

2. LOL, they have a lot to work to do!
    1st get rid of the Flash!
    Who the hell want to watch a video
    going to a news site.
    2nd theu need to get some clear links to navigate the site better.
    Looks like a high school kid put their site together!

Trader

3. well on the basis fox news covered the iraq war on a completely biased non professional basis i would avoid their business channel and related at all costs.

a balanced view representing both sides of an arguement is what professional journalism is suppose to be.

and the west moan about the burmese authorities controlling the press.

this is the same.

4. empee

empee

agreed beaker, i think one of the real dangers to the country is the merged media, with single thoughtpoints that are fed to the masses who easily reiterated them.

5. sim03

sim03

Who needs fair and balanced, when you've got well-rounded T&A.

6. rickf

rickf

You noticed that too, eh?

7. "well on the basis fox news covered the iraq war on a completely biased non professional basis i would avoid their business channel and related at all costs."

not sure there is an unbiased news source. it's certainly not CNN, which are along with the NYT, are as biased as FOX or anyone else.

PBS, is even biased towards the left, and that's taxpayer subsidized. Overall, media in general is incredibly biased towards the left.

cnbc, with all it's faults, is pretty good at putting on people representing both sides, although they put on a few too many extremists.

8. Alexis Glick makes it worth watching.

9. Agree 100%. It's complete horseshit. It looks like a high school kid's first website project.

10. The site won't even load without flash.

A complete blank box.

#10     Oct 1, 2007