Forum Sponsor Trade Journal

Discussion in 'Journals' started by inves200, Feb 23, 2010.

1. No method it's a 50/50 chance that you bet the right way into a release.

#21     Feb 26, 2010

2. For the 5th time, DUDE, even without your open loss of $ 20,000 your "system" is at a loss of $8,000

P.S. You are engaging in misrepresentation of your system , talking only about your profitable trades this week and leaving out the loss since october 2009, the NFA has HEFTY FINES for such behaviour ( I hope they don't come after your a..)

#22     Feb 26, 2010

3. Truth,

the loss is not part of the system... he has said this a dozen times---- a rogue trade(R), if you will. we should be happy a vendor is actually posting real trades via video and statements, not be ripping on him for things he has explained.

INS

#23     Feb 26, 2010

4. And you are here to defend your paying sponser....wink wink!

#24     Feb 26, 2010

5. I think its some kind of a spread entry with orders above and below price to catch the move--- not sure.

HE also claims to have an "inside track" on the news--- they sell this feed.

#25     Feb 26, 2010
  6. With a 3-4 point stop and a 1-2 profit target you will be out of business in no time.

#26     Feb 26, 2010
  7. Hum for someone not sure you seem to know way to much about all this. Like the rogue trade.

Hey I understand your here to help this paying sponser out. But you see this will all end badly, because it's not legit.

Real traders knoow once you have a good method you don't go and tell the world about it. You lay low and just take care of your own business.

The only thing I worry about is my disipline.

#27     Feb 26, 2010

8. Surf,

Even if the open loss of $20,000 is not part of the system (but still is on the SAME brokerage statement) , you still have a banked loss of $8,000 , which is THE "SYSTEM"

#28     Feb 26, 2010
  9. Bottom line: I you had a method that worked you would not be here trying to hustle suckers. Having an office does not make you legit that’s just another overhead cost you have to pay, not to mention whatever you paid this site administrator to be allowed to hustle here.

You’re going to get ripped to pieces here pal.

#29     Feb 26, 2010
  10. Berine Madoff had a real nice office and statements to.

#30     Feb 26, 2010