Fort Worth, TX

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by mrmatt, Oct 1, 2008.

1. mrmatt

mrmatt

Any active traders in Fort Worth, TX? I have been learning and trying to educate myself on the market and trading. Would be nice to talk shop or meet up with some local traders.

2. dan.hab

dan.hab

Matt,

I live in Fort Worth and am being as active as I can in this unstable market. I have been trying to find some people in the area that are active traders as well. I'd be down for meeting up to talk about the market. Have you found anyone else?

Daniel

3. mrmatt

mrmatt

Daniel,

Unfortunately I have not come across any traders in the Fort Worth area. I was reading other posts on Elite Trader and looks like there is a strong community of traders in Houston, Austin and Dallas.

I'm new to trading and have been doing a lot of reading (teaching myself) and post a question or two on ET when I get stuck. The majority of my trades are paper trades. I'm still learning and working on finding my strengths and weakness in my trading style.

Best of luck in trading today and will shoot you a PM later this afternoon.
    matt

4. dan.hab

dan.hab

you around still?

5. pclark

pclark

I would be interested in meeting up if anyone if interested. I'm fairly new to Intraday trading and would like to meet up and talk shop/hang out.

Paul

6. dan.hab

dan.hab

where do you live paul?

7. pclark

pclark

I live in Trophy Club and pretty much anywhere in the DFW area is good with me to meet. How about you?

8. EEUT84

EEUT84

hi all,

i'm a trader new to dallas that wouldnt mind a quick jaunt to ft. worth (outside of rush hour of course :) ) if it meant meeting some fellow traders. maybe we can get an email list going or something?

cheers

9. dan.hab

dan.hab

sorry about the lack of response paul, i hadnt forgotten about you- an email list sounds like a great idea- where in dallas are you eeut84?

-daniel

10. EEUT84

EEUT84

i'm in downtown, so not a horrible drive to ft. worth. i'll pm you my email addy

#10     Dec 11, 2008