Home > Community Lounge > Politics > Former President Jimmy Carter has Lost His Mind

Former President Jimmy Carter has Lost His Mind

1. I agree, was reading that this morning. What a stupid comment for a former CIC to make.

2. Accusations of racism is the last refuge of the defeated. What's amazing is how quickly we got here.
    The radical left finds themselves trying to defend the indefensible. Obama is what he is. He did sit in Rev. Wrights congregation for decades. He did and still does have close ties with self avowed commies and radicals. He has and will continue to appoint radicals to government positions. He is making a huge grab for government control over all sectors of our economy. The truth is the truth.
    Further, and more importantly, it doesn't matter how many times Baghdad Ben and House Honky Joe come out and say the recession is over. So long as mom and pop public keep losing jobs, still fell threatened of job loss, have to take under employment as an option, see their neighbors go into foreclosure...the recession continues. Painted in to an ever tightening corner, the lefties have had to play their hole card way too early. 2010 will be a massacre for them and they know it.

3. To Jimmy....

...You Lie!!!

4. Its racism - just like the right wing protests - with Nazi symbols and so called an Obama african witch doctor symbols - but then im wasting my time here with people who are genetically racist

5. He really wanted to say - You lie boy

some people just can't believe a black man is president and will never accept it

well he is here to stay so live with it or f'*%k off back to Europe

6. I heard he wanted to say "You lie, Mr. President", before he was rudely interrupted by the President.

7. "Rudely" interrupted by the president?? Obama stopped, listened, and calmly said, "that's not true".

Furthermore, it's not an interruption because it was not Wilson's time to speak.

8. Ricter, Loosen up, Man....:D

9. House Honky Joe

:D :D :D

10. Some people are just idiots with nothing of substance to add to any argument.

Carry on...

12. The guy won a Nobel Prize, was President of the United States, Governor of Georgia, LT. in the Navy, Masters in Nuclear Physics, dedicated his life to building homes for the poor, called on by world leaders for advice, will have a few paragraphs devoted to him in history books for centuries to come and the ...mutants are criticizing him.

Don't you aholes have the father of two little girls to belittle.

:D

13. I was waiting to see how long it would take someone high up in the DNC to make this comment. This was not some off the cuff remark. It was 100% planned.

Now the die is cast...if BHO fails its a race issue, not policy.

Genius really...:D

14. Obama is the best thing to have ever happened to the conservative movement.

I encourage all liberals to please, please, please, keep the rhetoric going!

15. Don't forget FATHER OF THE NORTH KOREAN ATOMIC BOMB!!, in addition to Carter's other accomplishments you list, fool.

16. I wonder if Carter will ever end his love afffair with dictators. For someone that's supposedly the smartest U.S. president, it's one of the craziest things I've ever seen in politics.

17. Carter is a clown. He was a one term disaster as president, and now he thinks millions of Americans are racists for not being in agreement with Obama's policies.
    Carter has proven himself to be a stupid hick, just like Bill Clinton. :D

18. Jimmy Carter is ancient. Where the hell is a death panel when you need one?

19. http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/13/o...l=1&adxnnlx=1253120400-pywinDmdkZjl4vvTHRul+Q

I does not matter what was actually said. According to liberals it is only important what they imagine was said.

"The normally nonchalant Barack Obama looked nonplussed, as Nancy Pelosi glowered behind.

Surrounded by middle-aged white guys — a sepia snapshot of the days when such pols ran Washington like their own men’s club — Joe Wilson yelled “You lie!” at a president who didn’t.

But, fair or not, what I heard was an unspoken word in the air: You lie, boy!"

Hey Maureen Dudd, it does not matter what you heard, it matters what was actually said. Someone may want to put this woman on medication because she is hearing words that were not spoken. The New York Slimes stoops to a new low.

20. Jimmy making Billy look like the smart one.

you heard it here first.

21. Obama is a lying moron... only the Left and the racism industry is fanning the flames of racism like Jimmy Carter did... they get votes and make money off of it.. They have sued the private sector employers until they would have to have rocks in their head to hire a black worker... so they have black voters on these reservations in the inner cities that can only get public sector jobs or welfare... and they tell them it's Whities fault they are poor and keep them voting for them...

Democrats fought like mad when people wanted to put language in the health bills that specifically excluded illegals and asked for proof of citizenship.. they eventually compromised and set things up so that all an illegal has to do is lie about being a citizen and Bingo!! Free health care for another Democrat voter, spare no expense, it doesn't come out of Democtat's pockets that much...

'Ya see, when the guy said "You Lie", he meant that Obama was lying, not a lying nigger boy...

So all the nigs in the USA are like gorillas in cages at an inner city zoo, they get their payoff from the token payment from the Democrats in that they get to throw monkey shit at the tourists all day... they have legal superiority, that costs Democrats absolutely not a penny, the cheapshit bastards, and it benefits the Trial Lawyers in that nigs are encouraged to sue over anything and everything... meanwhile the tourists have juicy private sector jobs and small businesses and don't seem to mind that much... until you try to destroy their health insurance...

22. +10

23. +11

24. In my adult life there have been 8 presidents. Jimmy Carter was by far the worse. Yes, even worse than GWB. I've done work with HH and its a great organization, but that doesn't change the fact that his was a failed presidency. And he failed on all levels. The only success he had was with Sadat and Begin.

25. Speaking of which . . .
    You still short and getting your butt handed to you bro?
    Have you seen your buddy "Petey Moss" lately?

I heard he got banned.
    Cesko too.

That means the ET "neo-cons" just lost another two posters.
    :D

26. Why if I may ask?

27. now this is some funny shit, obama is comming for you boy :p stupid fuck, we don't need american like this. :p LMAO, you scared boy

28. yeah....reading this post convinced me that Carter is wrong, his comments were staged and ALL of the opposition to Obama is motivated purely on a political basis..:confused:

I am also amazed that all of those singing the praises of Joe Wilson just glossed over the post.

29. ===============Fort Teller;
    Mr Carter didnt have much of a mind even when he was younger:D

Glad to see Rep Wilson ask forgiveness for interupting -thats rude;
    Pres Barack does lie much, so no neeed to sugar coat that . And interesting he made a good point also, White house changed the matter [illegal aliens check]after Rep Wilson's remark :cool:

30. Jimmy Carter's mind has always been strange to me. And with this accusation, I know it's getting worse. I am not saying that what Rep Wilson did was right. Not at all. I am glad the White House changed the illegal alien matter. At least something good came out of this.