Former Assent trader in Atlanta, looking for a Prop firm

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by southport, May 5, 2011.

1. southport

southport

have $20k in capital. I could trade in Atlanta or Remote. I would like to have my 7, 63, and 55 licenses held also. Echo won't hold my 63 or 55. Any reco's for a prop firm?

Thank you so much.

2. I think that Hold Brothers and Xerxes Trading will hold the series 55 license at least for now.

3. why do you need 7,63,55 held? what's the advantage?

4. he'll lose them if they aren't held at a firm.

5. dealmaker

dealmaker

southport

05-05-11 09:51 AM

have $20k in capital. I could trade in Atlanta or Remote. I would like to have my 7, 63, and 55 licenses held also. Echo won't hold my 63 or 55. Any reco's for a prop firm?

Thank you so much.

I'd recommend either ECHOtrade or Bright Trading, they both accept remote and are broker dealers so you can post your licenses.

6. right now almost every firm is being forced either turn broker-dealer or leave the business. try WTS, Avatar, Broad St, Capital Traders Group, protrade, etc.

7. Avoid anyone using Lightspeed platform.

Worst software ever.

8. JamesL

JamesL

I think his only real choice based on what he was doing and what he wants would be Bright Trading. All these other CBSX firms that are being offered as answers will not satify the OP's requirement as he wants to keep his licenses and CBSX firms don't have them (yet).

9. dealmaker

dealmaker

JamesL

05-09-11 08:04 AM

I think his only real choice based on what he was doing and what he wants would be Bright Trading. All these other CBSX firms that are being offered as answers will not satify the OP's requirement as he wants to keep his licenses and CBSX firms don't have them (yet).

ECHOtrade is not a CBSX firm. ECHO requires series 7 is a broker dealer, cleares with Merril Lynch i.e. BofA and uses Sterling platform.

ps. here is my earlier post
    dealmaker

05-07-11 11:58 AM

southport

05-05-11 09:51 AM

Thank you so much.

I'd recommend either ECHOtrade or Bright Trading, they both accept remote and are broker dealers so you can post your licenses.

10. Doyle

Doyle

Check out Great Point Capital in Chicago. We are a FINRA broker-dealer, and we offer both Lightspeed and the new Takion platform.

www.greatpointcapital.com

#10     May 12, 2011