ForexKiller will Kill you!

Discussion in 'Forex' started by celdred, Dec 13, 2007.

1. ScapGF

ScapGF

I think we have found your flaw. You fail to do any research whatsoever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ford_Pinto

#21     Dec 17, 2007
  2. JB3

JB3

Let's sum up this thread.

OMG OMG OMG OMG FRAUD SCAM OMG MISSING OMG

/it's right there

OH NEVERMIND

#22     Dec 17, 2007
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Lets try to stay on topic fellas. If it's not directly related to FX it doesn't belong in this forum. If it's not directly related to FXKiller it doesn't belong in this thread.

Thanks

#23     Dec 17, 2007
  4. I saw a post from somebody on another forums that said:

"If the site has a picture of an expensive car or mansion and it suggests you can become rich enough to buy that car/mansion if you spend $-- on the product you can be pretty much 100% it is a scam"

#24     Dec 30, 2007
  5. I'm in your same situation only worse. They talked me into a $2,300 course so I could be lead by the hand step-by-step and I'd get even more software that made more money than the first one. 18008841588 extension 207 is Kelly Barber. My software doesn't work but they gave me a second download but this one won't write to the sys file. I already contacted my credit card company not to charge me that $2300, now I'll have to find where I charged the $98.
    I did find a system that might work, at least it seems plausible, it's the binary code system with bounce and break (resistances). The binary part tells you how many lots to use each time and it's not the standard doubling down like gambling.
    Well now you can call and harrass them. The last thing they told me was Mr. Kirchberger himself was going to IM me to get the software running.
    They'll call you right away, then I have to call back 3 hours later, oh I'm sorry, they left for the day.

#25     Dec 31, 2007
  6. Or is it that the OPoster wanted to attract attention to the site....

sure seems it worked....

Could it be?????

#26     Dec 31, 2007
  7. celdred

celdred

Thanks for yours clayimagination. For anyone interested "Lloyd's Blogger" has a few objective views re. FK. My views are obviously subjective as per my experience.

#27     Dec 31, 2007
  8. etmal

etmal

hallo celdred!

how did you get along with forexkiller.

I am interested to exchange user-informations.

hope for your quick response.

#28     Jan 6, 2008
  9. celdred

celdred

yo etmal. I have not used it at all. I must at least have a look, but once disappointed?
    Check Loyd's Blogger, he has a couple of suggestions which sound plausible.
    Ciao.

#29     Jan 6, 2008
  10. etmal

etmal

hallo celdred,

thank you for your hint!

interested to exchange helpful experience?

#30     Jan 7, 2008