Forex signals with e-mail and mobile alerts

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Peter Noso, Nov 27, 2016.

1. I am new to forex and I find this forum informative so I joined. My question is I am looking for a forex signals service that delivers signals to my mobile phone and/or e-mail. I would prefer if its free or cheap at the most.

2. do they need to be profitable ?

3. trdes

trdes

If anyone here knows of one feel free to correct me or prove me wrong, as I'd be happy to try them out to verify, but I have serious reservations that you'll find a good or even decent alert like that. So, I'd be very careful spending too much money or trading live money on them without doing a lot of research and even testing it on paper account first if you do find one.

The best trader I've ever known who has very accurate signals was doing email / txt alerts and the results werent that good. A lot of it has to do with time delay on the senders end and also time delay on receivers end.

Not trying to be a negative nancy at all, just saying in my experience what you're looking for is incredibly difficult to find (assuming you want a profitable one, not saying you can't find someone to generate you an alert).

4. Check LittleFishFX guys,they are, afaik, 2500 pips + this year.And offer their signal service at £50 only.(not affiliated,just happen to know them personally).

5. $50 is too much for me.

lawrence-lugar likes this.
  6. You should try Dux Forex. Their monthly fee is only $5 and I am pretty sure they have mobile alerts because I see their app in google play. You are not going to get anything good for free.

7. trdes

trdes

To the people recommending these services, do you use these services or other services from the people you're recommending or do you trade full time?

8. Anything else?Would you like 3 last numbers of my bank account?Just ask,don`t be shy.

9. birzos

birzos

Cheap means do it yourself, expensive means buying experience, everything between is cheap or do it yourself pretending to be something it's not.

For free, you can download realtime forex data from true fx, you can get an AWS micro instance for 1yr and an RDS micro instance if you want some flexibility, sign up to an sms service which gives you free credits, and use one of the languages with trading libraries on the instance, from business people R to Python to Java to C towards technical people.

Or get a high paid job, save up, and go to the best signals and/or tech providers that will do it all for you and will confuse you senseless because you work less to generate more.

Then remember algos need constant updating for market conditions which is again your time, your money or a balanced combination of the two. But that won't be what anyone wants to hear, it's against the something for nothing delusion, and it provides a solution without endless pages of expert non-answers.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
    Ghost_of_Blotto likes this.
  10. trdes

trdes

? Two people post pretty quickly recommending services that are generally extremely difficult to find profitable ones. I don't think it's crazy for me to ask if you use those peoples services or are full time traders.

If I recommended to you a product or service, and you asked if I used it or another service from the company, you would find that strange?

#10     Nov 28, 2016