Forex , part time or full ?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Stephen Andrew, Jul 16, 2020.

1. honestly speaking, i have never seen anyone who already successful from this trading place as a part timer . i want to know from you guys which is more appropriate for trading? part timer or full timer ?

2. majority traders in the world already taken Forex as their part time job , very few who are above all professional in Forex they took this as a full time , and its after passing a long time , never as a newbie.

padutrader likes this.
  3. Most of the new trader take forex as short time and want to make small but quick profit. We can take long term trading when we have experience and we know now we are good to make good profit with our own strategy and plan.

4. padutrader

padutrader

if you are newbie then it is better to start on daily charts and that may mean checking the charts once a day. but trading daily charts does require a high capital compared to day trading 5 min charts : in forex you can start with 200 usd and eurusd needs only 3 usd as margin for smallest lot size. audusd needs only 1.35 usd.

5. my experience says Forex can be taken as a part time job besides doing anything, i admit to be experienced is a long time process from there but full trading trading is not necessary.

6. Mellov

Mellov

Part time trading always. Unless it pays all my bills, which I am far off from at the moment.

7. Elly9

Elly9

Part time because i have a job too.

8. Bree98

Bree98

Which is more appropriate, that depends on the trader only. Some prefer part time and others want to do it full time. The preferences vary from trader to trader.

9. sounds really good that you are doing Forex trading besides your job , its really challenging to maintain two things at the same time.

Elly9 likes this.
  10. tradenet

tradenet

I think it depends on your commitments,needs and how much time you can spare for trading.

#10     Jul 23, 2020