Forex Automated Trading Tool Youtube channel AKA RENKOROBOT2018RENKOEA is a SCAM

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by sadia, Jan 2, 2022.

1. sadia

sadia

Mr. Gayan Lakshantha the guy who’s selling Boom and Crash bot is a scammer. I transferred Mr. Herath Mudhiyanselage Gayan Lakshantha $190 for HFT bot. He scammed me. I posted reviews about him online. He reached out to me after reading reviews. He asked me to delete reviews so he could compensate me with Boom and Crash bot but then he started to ask more money for the boom and crash bot. When I refused to pay him more and I asked for my $190 payment refund he said I should continue writing reviews. (Attaching Evidences Below). Mr. Gayan Lakshantha enabled only one Crash Boom Indice Crash 500 Index on my account. When I asked him for more indices he asked me for more money. I told him I won’t pay him until I make something out of it. He showed his true colours. He wanted me to pay him more for the boom and crash bot. All he wants is advance payment. Once you pay him he starts to ignore you. That’s what he did when I transferred him $190. He told me he will charge $400 for Crash and Boom bot. Same day I messaged him anonymously on his website and he said he will charge $250 for the same Boom and Crash bot. There’s no fix price of his bots. He quotes different prices to everyone. Mr. Gayan Lakshantha keeps on buying time. He never wants to fix the problem peacefully. He just wants to scam innocent people online. He’s a scammer. Don’t fall for him!
    He has a fake Facebook profile Edi Rusvandi
    WhatsApp +1 (601) 392-0133

2. why would you ever buy something without any posted trade performance?

Wiseman0642 likes this.
  3. Overnight

Overnight

You seem to have a pattern of paying scammers. Why don't you just trade micro FX lots on your own. What is your problem?

If you send me $100,000 dollars, I will make you guaranteed money in index futures. It is a tried-and-true method. Want proof? Ask me after you send me your funds, because I do not have a track record, which is a lie, because I do.

Wiseman0642 likes this.
  4. sadia

sadia

I purchased HFT bot and he showed me real money accounts which had a good trading history. He sent me investors id password to check the trading history of his previous accounts. They looked fine. Right after payment was done he turned out to be a complete different person and since then he’s just buying time and just because I’ve spent money I’m waiting for him to offer me something against it.

5. sadia

sadia

Pattern of paying scammers? Are you for real? You gotta reread my reviews. It’s about the same guy who scammed me previously. He said he is looking into my issue and will fix it. He was just buying time. I don’t trust people online that easily. He showed me real money accounts history before I transferred him funds.

Wiseman0642 likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

So you fell for the same scam twice. Are YOU for real?

7. sadia

sadia

I would request you to re read my review before posting a reply. I didn’t pay him again. After my reviews on different forums the scammer reached out to me and requested to delete the reviews and he would cooperate and fix the issue. Initially he blocked me after the payment so I posted reviews. He unblocked me and said he will solve the issue. Since last two weeks he was just buying time and today he asked for more money. I didn’t pay him again. Many people post reviews online and then their issue is resolved. I thought he would resolve my issue and that’s why I waited all these days. Due to Christmas and new year holiday I didn’t wanna bother him. I waited and today when work resume he asked for more money which I didn’t pay.

8. Overnight

Overnight

You have three threads on this same subject, in three different forums. STFU about it already, we get your point.

And that whole "What's App" number you keep posting? Do you recognize it's format? That's called a "phone number". Do you know what that is, or are you too young to understand what a "telephone" is?

9. This guy again :D

We understand that you are trying to help others to not to fall for that scammer, but you don't realise that people normally see the scammer already. They don't need help.

$190 is not that much, carry on with something else dude.