Foolish Liberals Feverishly Hunt For CO2 AGW Evidence

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 20, 2013.

1. It's pretty conclusive that global warming is a hoax. This has to be one of the greatest frauds ever perpetuated on mankind. 20 years from now, people are going to read about this and say WTF.

#11     Mar 20, 2013
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Excellent article (The Feverish Hunt For Evidence Of A Man-Made Global Warming Crisis) at the start of this thread. I would urge everyone to read it and understand that AGW is a complete farce.

This includes you FC - while you are at it, write a report refuting any of the facts in the article - just to prove you actual read any factual material.

#12     Mar 20, 2013
  3. Gee, I guess all the world's climate scientists and science organizations didn't read the article. LOL And I guess CO2 is not a very important greenhouse gas that has gone up 35% over the last 150 years. And I guess the sudden dramatic rise in temps over that period was just a coincidence.

Oh that's right, I forgot. Somewhere very close to 97% of all the world's climate scientists, all the world's science organizations, the ceo of Exxon and Rupert Murdoch are all part of a conspiracy to ummm to make Al Gore rich. Yeah, that's it.

And this chart? All wrong and made up by liberal scientists.

[​IMG]

#13     Mar 20, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

You are finally getting something through your thick skull! We are proud of you, lame brain! :p

#14     Mar 20, 2013
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

It's the same tired fabricated chart re-cycled once again...

#15     Mar 20, 2013
  6. Hey asshole. This fucking chart is correct. Every fucking data point on it is true. Let's see you disprove it. Get a fucking clue.

97%

All the world's science orgs

#16     Mar 21, 2013
  7. pspr

pspr

You are the stupidest motherfucker on the planet futurecunt!!!!

Scientists who have attended the Heartland Institute’s annual International Conference on Climate Change report the same disconnect throughout their various science organizations; only a minority of scientists believes humans are causing a global warming crisis, yet the non-scientist bureaucracies publish position statements that contradict what the scientists themselves believe. Few, if any, of these organizations actually poll their members before publishing a position statement.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jamesta...l-meteorologists-are-global-warming-skeptics/

<a href=http://www.coolingnews.com/debunk-global-warming-minutes.html>Debunk Global Warming In 5 Minutes</a>

#17     Mar 21, 2013