FIX API Brokers for Latency Arbitrage

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by JULIAFISCHER, May 29, 2017.

1. I will be very thankful if someone will share information about fix api brokers with a small starting capital, that can be used for Latency Arbitrage. Also mention if you know where their server (bridge) is located.

2. 2rosy

2rosy

using fix (which is ascii) to connect to a broker who then routes to an exchange adds latency

bellman likes this.
  3. dumpdapump

dumpdapump

there is no way around that unless you are an exchange member and can connect to the matching engine directly. And the latency difference between a broker API and sending orders to the broker via FIX is minuscule enough for most everyone on this website.

4. I didn't get your responses, actually. There are a lot of brokers who offer fix api, but they require to have large initial deposit (10k+) . My questions is: if somebody know broker(s) who offer fix api with initial deposit 2-3k.

5. InvBox

InvBox

Mostly initial size depends from mutual negotiations.

6. 10k+ is large for latency arb? You're having a laugh right?

7. InvBox

InvBox

Even 1k enought for proof and cons

8. comagnum

comagnum

If you want true ultra low latency from your home/office you need a private network/co-location. Expect to pay a lot for this - this is geared for institutional, but if you can afford into 5 digits per month they may be able to help you out.
    It would cost a lot less for just the colo - that is if you are doing program trading.

FCM360 uses the Equinex network, this is best & largest network in the world for mission critical/low latency/high bandwidth.

http://www.fcm360.com/financial-industry-solutions/low-latency-trading-infrastructure/

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017