First Advance in Intermarket analysis 20 years to be pulled from the market

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Murray Ruggiero, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

[​IMG]
    After careful thought I have decided to pull my Intermarket State Analysis tool from the market in four days. , This was my first advance in intermarket analysis in over 20 years.
    You can have this tool for $399.00 for another four days then it will not be available again until I decide to take it out of the vault except as part of my higher priced trading programs and paid courses. I need to do this to increase the value of systems produced with this tool, for example I plan on selling the Gold, Crude and a Copper systems created with this tool for $299.00 to $399.00 each!.
    This package includes systems for Gold,Crude and bitcoin. The gold system made 315K in 10 years, Crude made 449K in 15 years and bitcoin 36K on 1 bitcoin position in past 18 months. It's easy to use this technology to build your own systems by watching an exclusive webinar ( video) created for Intermarket State Customers. This video shows you how to create trading systems without programming. This exciting new technology is also used by my institutional clients and because of systems I have developed both for institutional clients and my retail clients I need to remove this product from the market in only four days!.
    Murray originally developed intermarket divergence in 1995. This method has created some systems that have worked for 20 years without having reoptimization. In 2016 , he discovered that intermarket patterns have memory and not all buy and sell signals are the same. What he discovered is often how you got to the signal can tell you the reliablity of the signal. For some market combinations, convergence , not divergence, produces the best results. For example using this tool Murray improved his classic Bond/UTY system ,added 20% to the profit of the system and increased the average trade by 65%. In many cases this state technology is more robust than standard intermarket divergence.
    His new toolbox comes with tools for both single and double intermarket relationships. Currently this product comes with three different strategy shells you can use to develop trading strategies with.
    This product's code is completely open-source! You will be required to sign an NDA due to the recorded Webinar contents. In addition, upgrades of this technology will be included free with this offer.

Don't miss Intermarket State Analysis before price Increase
    DISCLAIMER
    HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE MANY INHERENT LIMITATIONS, SOME OF WHICH ARE DESCRIBED BELOW. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN. IN FACT, THERE ARE FREQUENTLY SHARP DIFFERENCES BETWEEN HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND THE ACTUAL RESULTS SUBSEQUENTLY ACHIEVED BY ANY PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM.
    ONE OF THE LIMITATIONS OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS IS THAT THEY ARE GENERALLY PREPARED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. IN ADDITION, HYPOTHETICAL TRADING DOES NOT INVOLVE FINANCIAL RISK, AND NO HYPOTHETICAL TRADING RECORD CAN COMPLETELY ACCOUNT FOR THE IMPACT OF FINANCIAL RISK IN ACTUAL TRADING. FOR EXAMPLE, THE ABILITY TO WITHSTAND LOSSES OR TO ADHERE TO A PARTICULAR TRADING PROGRAM IN SPITE OF TRADING LOSSES ARE MATERIAL POINTS WHICH CAN ALSO ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS. THERE ARE NUMEROUS OTHER FACTORS RELATED TO THE MARKETS IN GENERAL OR TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF ANY SPECIFIC TRADING PROGRAM WHICH CANNOT BE FULLY ACCOUNTED FOR IN THE PREPARATION OF HYPOTHETICAL PERFORMANCE RESULTS AND ALL OF WHICH CAN ADVERSELY AFFECT ACTUAL TRADING RESULTS.

2. Some people say you should look at all systems, even bad ones, to get inspiration.

3. qlai

qlai

Shit, am I too late? In case you have better things to do than watching the video, here's some insider advise ... Better buy Frozen before time runs out ...

4. volpri

volpri

ask for an extension :mad:

5. traider

traider

I'm really curious, how do you enforce NDA? What is the maximum liability?

6. sle

sle

$3.50

7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Legally you have not recourse protecting a trade secret unless you show you try to protect it, so if I did not have NDA signed then I could not protect this technology as a trade secret.

8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I did not realize comparing me to Disney marketing people was a cut on me. Actually, I am doing this to increase the value of the systems the tool can produce so I can sell them individually. I even say that in my material.

9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

PS I am pulling this offer Tuesday AM my time. Yes you still have time

10. Why do you try and scam new traders ?

#10     Jan 13, 2019