Fidelity ATP

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by BlondChick, Dec 10, 2007.

1. Hi boys,
    For those of you that are using Fidelity Active Trader Pro platform, I got a few questions to ask. Maybe some of you know the answer.

Q1: Chart – My 5 min & 30 min charts are update in real-time, but the daily & weekly charts are not. Is this standard from Fidelity?

Q2: Where do I find the info on the TOTAL gain/loss from the trades that I have made from mm/dd/yy to mm/dd/yy?

Q3: Where do I find the info on the TOTAL commission & fee that I have paid from the trades I have made from mm/dd/yy to mm/dd/yy?

Q4: Account management –
    1) In the Summary tab, information is not updated in real-time. Pressing “update quote” does nothing. Is this normal from Fidelity?
    2) In the Balances tab, under the Additional Margin Balances, what is “House Surplus” and “Exchange Surplus” mean?
    3) In the Positions tab, information is not updated in real-time. To get the latest info, I have to press the “update quote”. Is this normal from Fidelity?
    4) In fact, all the tabs under the account management are not updated in real-time. What gives?

Q5: Alert – I can see the alert in ATP, but where can I see them when I’m not using ATP and just simply logging on to the account? Yes, I have setup the alert and yes it shows that it goes to ATP and “my fidelity”. But when I check “my fidelity”, nothing there. Nothing there on the “Alert History” either. Where are all the alerts that were in ATP?

Q6: Fidelity won’t let me place short trade over night. The only valid time is pre-market, market-hour, and after-hour. Is this normal from Fidelity?

2. nkhoi

nkhoi

I suggest you call them directly. They had always answered my questions to my satisfaction.

3. Moreagr

Moreagr

the account management section does not update real time only if you refresh it.