Fib fans = god mode

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by ! Chad !, Apr 18, 2018.

1. ! Chad !

! Chad !

roast me over this

2. Overnight

Overnight

What are you pointing out here? You have pasted a hindsight indicator on a historical chart. What do you feel the indicator is showing you for the future price action over the next 7 trading days? Most "roasts" involve outrageous comedic insults directed at the honoree. Nothing to "roast" you on.

ET180, sss12, dealmaker and 1 other person like this.
  3. Aaaaand IGNORE!

4. Fib fans work well if you use them right

5. ! Chad !

! Chad !

Nothing predicts the future gimme indicator that can? Everything is used to analyze trends.

its pretty helpful to analyse trends

and today i learned the there is 2 spellings for analyse-analyze.

Xela likes this.
  6. Overnight

Overnight

Fib fans are as useful as Gann's pitchfork. Useless, annoying tools that everyone out there includes to seem "robust." I have watched the standard fibs over the past year on equity futures, and it has meant NOTHING unless you have 7 figures trading across multiple accounts with multiple dilution schedules. Your Fib does not help the low person. Therefore your thread title is bunk, unless you are typing to millionaires.

7. ! Chad !

! Chad !

I suppose playing in high liquid markets such as crypto fib fans are pretty fucking great. Like i said its all to analyze the trend like everything thing else. Buy sell pressures and resistance and support are what i watch.

8. Overnight

Overnight

Crypto futures like BTC are not very liquid. I guess I do not know to what market you are referring. OK, I take it back. Your Fib fan works. After all, technical analysis like fib fans can work only on one market, like outright bitcoin. I so so so wish stuff like this could work on other markets like futures. Calgon, take me away!

9. Xela

Xela

10. #10     Apr 19, 2018
    Xela likes this.