FDA pauses JNJ due to blood clots

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Cuddles, Apr 13, 2021.

1. Cuddles

Cuddles

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/13/us-...n-johnson-vaccine-due-to-clotting-issues.html
    FDA temporarily halts use of Johnson & Johnson vaccine due to rare blood clotting issues

The Food and Drug Administration said Tuesday it is asking states to temporarily halt using Johnson & Johnson’s Covid-19 vaccine after six people in the U.S. developed a rare blood clotting disorder.

The FDA said the recommendation is “out of an abundance of caution,” adding the adverse events seen in the handful of recipients appears to be extremely rare.

“COVID-19 vaccine safety is a top priority for the federal government, and we take all reports of health problems following COVID-19 vaccination very seriously,” the FDA said in a joint statement with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

“People who have received the J&J vaccine who develop severe headache, abdominal pain, leg pain, or shortness of breath within three weeks after vaccination should contact their health care provider,” the FDA and CDC said.

The New York Times first reported the news. Shares of J&J were down more than 3% in premarket trading Tuesday.

The CDC will convene a meeting of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices on Wednesday to further review the cases, federal health regulators said Tuesday.

murray t turtle and zghorner like this.
  2. zghorner

zghorner

I have no clue why any healthy, non high risk human would get vaccinated for something with a 99.9% survival rate. The medias attempt to suppress any reports of side effects is unethical and annoying as hell to me.

Tradex and murray t turtle like this.
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

Source of 99.9% survival rate?

Odds are because humans by and large aren't healthy, at least in America. Polio had a decent survival rate too.

d08 and TrailerParkTed like this.
  4. zghorner

zghorner

These charts are for total deaths across the board in the USA...imagine if elderly and immunocompromised individuals were omitted...

imagine being brainwashed by the media into thinking CV19 was some sort of ongoing neo-bubonic plague...

upload_2021-4-13_8-37-51.png

upload_2021-4-13_8-40-28.png

Tradex likes this.
  5. Cuddles

Cuddles

We've known the death rate is lingering at 2% as your charts confirm. We know the healthy have better odds which is why I gave you the benefit of the doubt.

What we didn't know as we couch quarterback is that we'd be able to successfully bring down the CFR, what we still don't know is the lives saved from the measures taken bringing down the CFR, what we still don't know is how not doing anything has had an impact on the mutations in Brazil and elsewhere and how that will look for heathy people.

FWIW: it's looking to me like we could've gone hard on masking/distancing and likely remained open, but good luck having people comply even on that

6. Indeed. This logic works for a healthy younger population. But USA is not any of these. Very over weight, unhealthy couch and car seat life styles, general population is older and lacks good exercise habits. I am not a pandemic die hard but any virus with any real power can do severe damage to a population like USA. Most of the political leaders and top execs of old school big industry and big MSM news are old. So its not surprising they are pushing this agenda out of strong fear. But even younger Americans are not healthy.

The odd part of all of this is that most of the non-believers whom ignore all protocols are in the deep south and mid west and they are truly the most obese, unhealthy Americans with the worst healthcare systems and worst nutrition. It may not be covid that takes big numbers but with world travel in and out of third world nations as it is today, its just a matter of time before a big swath of population is taken out and the basis will be their poor general health with diabetes the lead indicator.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
  7. %%
    I thinks its called marketing;
    not that i'm buying into that]just saying. TN Dept of health sent me a post card last year. after vaccine was available reminding me to get a flu shot/LOL. I dont fool with that low% nonsense also...............................................................................................

zghorner likes this.
  8. Tradex

Tradex

My dear Murray, this is way beyond marketing.
    If you think it's only about money think again...

zghorner and murray t turtle like this.
  9. Tradex

Tradex

True, we are the sickest country in the world, and yet we are supposedly the most advanced country as far as our health care facilities are concerned.

zghorner and murray t turtle like this.
  10. Tradex

Tradex

Some medical doctors in Europe say that we have more chances of dying from a simple flu than from covid.

I am not saying that this virus does not exit folks, stay safe.

#10     Apr 13, 2021
    zghorner likes this.