FB - $23 Million for Zuck's Private Security

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Nobert, Apr 15, 2021.

1. Nobert

Nobert

Trader Curt and guru like this.
  2. destriero

destriero

It's nothing. If there was a SM uproar he would simply pay it himself. What does FB add to US GDP? These guys are idiots. Sandberg is the COO (and a worthless individual I give you that).

And FWIW; nobody is safe.

3. Turveyd

Turveyd

That kinda money gets you all Ex Seals or Delta's, can't take it with him, why not have President+ Security.

4. S2007S

S2007S

$63,000 a day

5. Fain

Fain

Damn. If he only spent 5M on security,I might take a stab at kidnapping him. 23M of security is out of my Skill range.

DiceAreCast likes this.
  6. Turveyd

Turveyd

On a 30 day ban, for calling a spelling bee snowflake a C#nt, the there right because I made a type brigade, too stupid to live!!

So I like a challenge, anyone want to fund me, 23K should cover my costs travel and weapons.

7. Cuddles

Cuddles

this valutainment knucklehead has the youtube grift on lock

DiceAreCast likes this.
  8. ph1l

ph1l

It depends on who is measuring.
    https://news.mit.edu/2019/online-tools-facebook-count-toward-gdp-0326

9. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

If zuckerburg was killed by a deranged lunatic - Facebook stock would fall like 20percent even if he’s not the key man running the company. Of course it’s worth it for the shareholders to pay for his security.

tim cook is required in his contract to fly private everywhere he goes.

10. SteveM

SteveM

10 years from now, the wealthiest neighborhoods in America will be closed to outsiders with guardbooths functioning as checkpoints to allow only the wealthy to drive on the streets.
    Motion sensing drones will fly the perimeters of these communities looking for intruders.

We are entering a two-tiered society, and the increasing rioting and resentment toward the wealthy elites will guarantee these changes are coming....probably out of necessity.

#10     Apr 16, 2021
    murray t turtle, Nobert and NoahA like this.