Exceeding the expectations of traders worldwide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by pitbase, Jun 1, 2021.

1. pitbase

pitbase

With a current increase in activities as well as participation of traders in the commodities futures market. Finding a good quality, online futures broker that offers speed and technology at very low rates, can be exhausting, yet important.

Introducing PitBase.com, a deep discount online futures broker that strives to deliver a level of services that exceed the expectations of traders worldwide.

The goal at PitBase.com is to provide clients with the best and most reliable service, as well as personalized attention to clients no matter the size of their account.

Traders at Pit Base get a FREE streamlined and customizable trading platform, built to the rigorous standards of active scalpers, inter-market spreaders, arbitrage and position traders.

The rates at Pit Base are among the lowest in the business. Pit Base tries its best to meet or beat the lowest rates while providing Customer-Centered Services.

All traders are welcome.

Futures and Options trading involves risk of loss and is not suitable for everyone

2. Just went to your website, and looked up ES.

ES E-mini
    S&P 500 E 1.99 1.23 0.02 3.24 CME

$3.24 is Round Trip?

3. hilmy83

hilmy83

that's per side. $6.48 rt.

Capture.JPG

The rates at Pit Base are among the lowest in the business. Pit Base tries its best to meet or beat the lowest rates while providing Customer-Centered Services.

bruh..

4. I thought the basic lowest was like $4 bucks RT. That's what I pay. I hear AMP is cheaper, but too lazy to switch. AMP would be the next alternative...

5. maxinger

maxinger

your first post
    [​IMG]

6. pitbase

pitbase

ES E-mini
    S&P 500 E 1.99 1.23 0.02 3.24 CME

is $3.24 per contract per side sir.

Thank you for considering us.