Exante ( exante.eu) is a scam

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by denis55, Sep 17, 2018.

1. denis55

denis55

At the end of 2016, I opened an account in Exante (exante.eu) and replenished it. And began to trade.
    Always after the request for withdrawal of funds manager required to take a call. It's never been easy. There have always been questions - why do I withdraw and why.

At the beginning of 2017, someone, from different email, but on my behalf wrote to Exante, and tried to get control of the account. Of course, the attempt did not come out. After all, both e-mail and my phone remained with me and were not hacked.

After this case, I lost access to my money in the Exante account and for almost two years I can not return them.
    Although trading on the account was allowed until recently. Funny thing as soon as I started trading and losing money, the account was quickly blocked from trading.

Now the end of 2018, and the account is still frozen with 25 thousand euros and I can not get them.

There were many requirements for unlocking:
    I showed them my passport through the web camera. Did not help.
    I made them notarized copies of documents. They were not persuaded.

No matter how many inspections I have, there are always new ones.
    From the last:
    -Please send via mail a certified copy of the passport only of the Latvian notary (Although I told them that I can not come to Latvia), as well as a certificate from the Latvian police.
    -Please come to the office in England.

It is clear that it will hardly be possible to receive funds back. Therefore, I want to warn the others and ask for advice on how to bring owners to justice.

PS Contacted SEC but without success yet.

2. Actually, I've heard bad reviews about this site, so something like that is probably ...

3. jharmon

jharmon

So why didn't you visit the office in London? For 25K EUR surely a trip to London is worth it?

Also, why would the SEC be at all interested in a Latvian who can't visit his home country who has sent funds to a Cyprus or Malta or UK based broker?

rb7 likes this.
  4. Where do you find this crap?

gkishot and Overnight like this.
  5. Max Mat

Max Mat

I guess you experiencing problems with the law and Exante found it out. Don't blame clear brokerage because of your own abuses, I trade via Exante for more than 3 years and had none stucks at all. My account is much more than 25k :)

6. denis55

denis55

They have strong promotion at EU trading resources.

As for coming to London. I am 100% sure they wont release the funds even after my visit. And why I should do anything they want?

7. SteveH

SteveH

Their (Exante) front page say: "Global Markets. One Account."

That's Interactive Brokers in a nutshell. Difference is IB is the real deal.

6wives and d08 like this.
  8. denis55

denis55

What kind of abuses do you mean? Never heard from them that I did anything illegal.
    But if we talk about problems with the law, I found many articles that Exante did insider trading and other dirty staff. Can such company be trusted then?
    I recommend you do withdraw your deposit asap, if they`ll let you do so )

9. luisHK

luisHK

It was a first time poster who registered specifically to post on this thread (but than so were you when you started this thread), likely a shill for Exante, I wouldn't worry too much about his alleged deposit.

d08 likes this.
  10. denis55

denis55

No. I registered here a couple of days ago to ask for advice or help.
    If you need proof, I can easily provide it. Lol, I can even give you my login and password from personal cabinet. In any case, it is useless.( no withdrawal/trading )

#10     Sep 18, 2018