everybody and there mother looking for a bounce

Discussion in 'Trading' started by chanster, Mar 3, 2007.

1. man oh man 90% of people even shellshocked bears of the past 5 months are looking for a bounce. look at cnbc or any tv show this weekend as they all assure us we'll bounce and no bear. this sounds like all the bears that looked for a top for months. i've looked on every news wire from bloomberg to cbs marketwatch and i see no bearish articles for today. hell 5 articles in barrons are bullish with zero bearish articles plus the cover is about being a bull. i say we tank early next week to wash this bullishness out

2. Neet

Neet

You ever seen CNBC say we are going to crash to hell ? heh

3. no but i'd like to see just a tad bit of concern instead of the sickening cheerleading daily as we keep dropping

4. CNBC is a shill for the brokerage industry. The fact they are screaming about fundamentals being so good, etc. bodes poorly for a bounce, IMO. They would be screaming doom and gloom...they are cheerleading which leads me to believe the street is trying to keep investors complacent as we drop. God forbid anybody should sell and lock in a profit :eek:

5. "hell 5 articles in barrons are bullish with zero bearish articles plus the cover is about being a bull."

Reminds me, I thought Marty Zweig had a bear bull Barrons indicator. I'll have to dig out his book.