Every single one of us deserves to be treated with dignity and respect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dealmaker, Oct 17, 2018.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

2. dealmaker

dealmaker

""

3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

How about treating all the victims of crime from illegal immigrants with respect?

How about treating all the American citizens whose jobs were taken by illegal immigrants with respect?

How about treating all the victims of crimes with respect? Beto believes criminals should have more rights than their victims.

4. LacesOut

LacesOut

everyone deserves respect?
    UHHHH, no...
    Respect is EARNED.
    You don't just give it away to everyone and anyone.
    If you do - then what does it mean?

Poindexter likes this.
  5. This is the kind of bumper sticker drive-by attack ad I don't like. The clear implication is that Cruz is ok with violence against women, but everyone knows that is not true. I'm sure there was more to this bill than condemning violence against women, but in general I think legislating special legal rights for privileged classes is not a good approach.

Poindexter, elderado and gwb-trading like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

But illegals commit crime in less frequency than Americans though? Who cares who does it if it's statistically lower when surrounded by illegals?

7. TJustice

TJustice

Your post misrepresents the real statistics.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Poindexter and Tom B like this.
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Actually --- once again you have your facts wrong.
    • Legal immigrants commit crimes less frequently.
    • Illegal immigrants commit crimes more frequently.
    Don't be confused by left-wing headlines that try to conflate the two with titles like "Immigrants commit less crime" -- simply not true for illegal immigrants.

Poindexter likes this.
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

I don't go by the media. I go by reputable statistical studies.

Don't be confused by right-wing headlines that try to conflate immigrants with rapists waiting in the bushes ready to pounce and take your job -- simply not true for illegal immigrants.

10. elderado

elderado

#10     Oct 17, 2018
    Poindexter and TJustice like this.