European Brokerage firm for foreigners

Discussion in 'Retail Brokers' started by maxinger, Dec 11, 2019.

1. maxinger

maxinger

Any recommendation for European Brokerage firm for foreigners?

I am looking into trading derivatives from exchanges like
    Euronext Derivatives, ICE Futures Europe, Italy Futures & Derivatives, Moscow Exchange Futures

Last edited: Dec 11, 2019
  2. Peter10

Peter10

saxobank

3. Mellov

Mellov

Forexchief

4. ZBZB

ZBZB

What is wrong with www.interactivebrokers.com ?

Access the Moscow Exchange with Your IBKR Account
    IBKR clients can now use their account to trade on the Moscow Exchange (MOEX), the largest exchange group in Russia. MOEX offers access to several asset classes, including stocks, bonds, options and futures, operates Russia's central securities depository and is the country's largest clearing service provider.

During the launch phase we will list in rubles, offer access to the 41 Russian stocks in the MOEX RTS index and not allow short selling. We will offer access to MOEX through a Sponsored Market Access setup between Interactive Brokers (U.K.) Limited (IBUK) and AO Raiffeisenbank Russia. IBUK will be an execution, clearing and custody client of Raiffeisen.

Clients can request trading permission for MOEX by logging in to Client Portal and selecting the Settings > Account Settings menu option. Click the "Configure" icon on the Trading Permissions panel and select "Russia" from the list of stock trading permissions.

maxinger likes this.
  5. maxinger

maxinger

I believe only certain foreigners can trade MOEX products.
    I checked my IB Trade Permissions and there is no Moscow thing for me to click.