EUR/USD, USD/CHF, GBP/USD and other - Elliott Wave Analysis

Discussion in 'Forex' started by FXO, Jun 30, 2007.

1. FXO

FXO

EURGBP has passed a border of diagonal structure and I assume cross starts to form a following upward wave on weeks

[​IMG]

2. FXO

FXO

I guess the extension at euro will continued. The target of a developing wave I see in area 1.38

[​IMG]

3. FXO:
    Right or wrong in your conclusions, I love your analysis. It's refreshing to read someone saying "...the pair is doing this or is doing that..." rather than ... "I THINK is going to do this or is going to do that..."

On longer time frames the trend is up on Monthly, Weekly and even Daily:
    http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=1518386#post1518386
    Best!
    mF

4. Hows the elliott analysis going for ? Been studying it and applying it to my charts but have no luck getting entries on it . The waves look easily noticable at the end of the day but in real time i cant seem to nail it.

Do you use EW to get entries or just the general trend?

5. FXO

FXO

Yes, always.

EWA it is the most powerful tool of the analysis of the market from all existing. However, it also is the most difficult in studying and can be necessary some years to master this analysis method.

6. FXO

FXO

It looks like the eurusd has finished formation of a wave 3(3). I believe the correction will be formed in a range 60-80 maximum 100 points

[​IMG]

7. FXO

FXO

The euro has continued growth in vigorous pace, finishing now construction of a wave 3. After the ending of correction of a wave 4 it is possible to expect development of 5-th wave in area 1.38 or a little above

[​IMG]

8. FXO

FXO

It looks like the euro is nearing finish of wave 3. The target is in the area of 1.3800/10, there is located quite good cluster.

[​IMG]

9. FXO

FXO

I suppose the wave 5 (3) at eurusd continues as a diagonal triangle. I assume it will end on Monday

[​IMG]

10. whats your analysis of the gbp for next move?

#10     Jul 14, 2007