Eur/jpy

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Reaver, Oct 27, 2008.

1. 4XQs

4XQs

Traded that pair heavily on Friday and managed to pull 2m jpy out of it. It's one of my absolute favourites at the moment.

#11     Oct 27, 2008
  2. Everyone's making money, that's great :D

#12     Oct 27, 2008
  3. Still trying to export a screenshot using openoffice.
    I suck at that stuff.

#13     Oct 27, 2008
  4. ....and another 200 pips...

You gotta love this crazy shit, 1,000 pips in 2 days!

~

[​IMG]

#14     Oct 27, 2008
  5. Reaver, where are you man, this is no time for snoozing! I guess you made your dough in the Asian and are probably out sinking a few in the clubhouse [​IMG]

400-pip-days won't be around for long, only available while stocks last!

~

[​IMG]

#15     Oct 27, 2008
  6. That's quite enough!

Good trades.

#16     Oct 27, 2008
  7. great!!!!
    thats nice!!
    i was greedy i gave back all profit on that beast in one trade!!!
    i wanted to earn big i went through this trade at 100:1 and blow out my profit...anyways PLEASE to all stay calm there is so many profit to take at 5:1 so ride the 5 babe....:D

#17     Oct 27, 2008

8. lol, I know, I know, too much right! The problem is I suffer from dickswingiitis and I forgot to take my medication today :p

Seriously though, this is one crazy sob market, I can honestly say I've never seen anything like this before, I get so excited I'm like a kid in a candy store!

Comandatore...you're right of course, staying calm is best, and like you say there's plenty of profit even with very low leverage.

#18     Oct 27, 2008
  9. Ha ha hey man yeah I racked up some pips and called it a night. The market starting reversing and it started eating away at my equity...not normally a problem but it can get a little frustrating...I decided to call it a night since I'd already made good $$$ no sense in getting chewed up while the market decides where it wants to go.

I should've stayed up trading longer, since the trend reversed fairly quickly and made some good moves...

Lesson learned!

Awesome trading Cable, damn man you've been racking up over there!

#19     Oct 27, 2008
  10. Bias tonight going into this thing is a possible long.

May sound crazy but it looks like the down trend might be getting a little worn out.

Of course, I am saying all this before the start of the London session, so as a trader my bias is subject to change at a moment's notice.

#20     Oct 28, 2008