EU - where is it going next?

Discussion in 'Forex' started by Steve, Aug 21, 2011.

1. Steve

Steve

This is my view.

What do you think?

• eu.jpg
      File size:
      112 KB
      Views:
  2. If Tuesday morning Flash numbers come out in line or slightly better than sure it will head that way. But untill tuesday I would expect it to be slightly down or sideways.

Numbers will be bad we all know that as you saw German q/q GDp was %0.1 its just will they be really terrible enough to send the euro back to 1.40 level my guess is yes but in full disclosure im short several currencies right now heading into tuesdays event

3. Steve

Steve

Maybe short once it comes close to the trend line?

4. Steve

Steve

Bear flag consolidation pattern on EUR/USD?

• eu.jpg
      File size:
      100.1 KB
      Views:
  5. If Tuesday morning Flash numbers come out in line or slightly better than sure it will head that way.

But untill tuesday I would expect it to be slightly down or sideways.

Numbers will be bad we all know that as you saw German q/q GDp was %0.1 its just will they be really terrible enough to send the euro back to 1.40 level my guess is yes but in full disclosure im short several currencies right now heading into tuesdays event

...............?

jp,

this crap has nothng to do with the game.

price moves according to the master plan.

cheers,

s

:cool:

6. Steve

Steve

The price reached measured move objective and the flag pattern is over so far as I can see. At this point one would mistakenly think there is another flag pattern developing. In mu opinion it's not and the price may break up or down from the range - I don't like that indecisiveness and may look for some other pair or take a break.

7. Steve

Steve

I don't know - they may intervene again. If they don't it may go south?

What do you think?

• eu.jpg
      File size:
      97 KB
      Views:
  8. linkster

linkster

I agree. Especially with the "?". If you pull the graph out long enough to see summer of '10, it's a good reminder of where the Euro stands IMO. Obviously this is 100% event/media risk otherwise the Euro would be much less valuable than it was back then - regardless of the dollar's position. Looking at the market CDS spreads and default probabilities of Belgium, Spain, Ireland etc., there are plenty more events coming shortly. Any thoughts?

9. Amber40

Amber40

If EUR/USD can break 1.3500 resistance, I expect a movement towards 1.3620. Even though the pair seems bearish atm , a daily close above 1.3520 may push it up to 1.3750 and 1.3880.

If it breaks 1.3300 then 1.3170 is next. A close below 1.3170 would increase selling pressure and we may see 1.2980/70

10. Steve

Steve

Maybe a bit more south?

What about that pattern - H&S?

What do you think?

• euro.jpg
      File size:
      119.5 KB
      Views:
    #10     Dec 10, 2011